Reviews for Muggle Studies
FatalStarshine chapter 1 . 3/5
Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed the progression of their friendship morphing into something more. :3
SeleneBoxer chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like this-Millie deserves something better than being a minion of Draco and company. Thanks for sharing! (And tales like this have inspired me to start a fanfic that features Millie, among others...)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
aww. the way you wrote this, it's just ridiculously cute.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
It seems fitting that they should be together, both strong, independent young women.
cressey chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
this is great :) the development of their relationship is well done and unrushed. awesome :) x em
Master Solo chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
a most convincing crack! pairing. nice work
CataKRR chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aw... I read this a long time ago, and thankfully I found it again. I really liked the odd couple, they seem great together. Perhaps you could add something more about their relationship?

Z.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This was really interesting! There's a real lack of unique femslash on here, and it was great to read something like this, both well written and different. I'd never really thought of Hermione and Millicent, and I love how you wrote the Slytherin. :)
purrpickle chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is one of those stories I read over and over again. It's the perfect balance between description and simplicity. I love the characters, and each vignette is wonderfully written. Great job. :)
hannahlovegood9 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This was suprisingly believeable for such a pairing. I hate how, in most obscure pairing fics, they hate each other, then for no reason, they are kissing. But this had a good build up, interesting storyline. Thank you.
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I really loved this fanfiction i loved the charricters and id love to read more
morte206 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I have always had a soft spot for this pairing perhaps because I see a lot of myself in these two characters. So when I was passing through and came upon this fic I had to stop and read.

Mere words could not express my joy at having done so. I loved this fic. You made me laugh and smile and more importantly reminded me of high school study hall where I met one of my closest friends when she too asked, nay demanded, that I help her with some math homework.

Thank you for sharing.
WinstonIsMyName chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Ah, lovely story. Lovely pairing too, I wish there were more!
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I loved this! You make this pairing quite believeable and loveable. I like how you show the progression of thier relationship. This fic was actually recommended on my femmeslash forum and it was definitely worth the read!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I enjoyed this tale. This pairings has a lot more probability to it, then I would have thought.

Keep Writing!