Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
kikismith34 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
GOOD STORY, BUT RIKKIS AN ASS
McMackenzie chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
The cockroach part was funny.
saderia chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Just found your story. And it really good. I hope you put the baby storyline in there. I can't wait for more,

Saderia
TAsolo chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
I'm enjoying your story. Keep it up!
TVDLoveSucks1009 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
I'm really glad Danny and Lindsay are better now in both this and in the show. Can't wait til new episodes come back on so we can see if the writers keep it up. Great work and update soon.
McMackenzie chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
YEs. Finally.
ReJo chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
I love the way you added the line from the rain walk conversation: “Do you have any idea how hard you are to love?”

This one gave me goosebumps: “Good. I’m glad I’m not the only one in love here.”

This is a very good story. Please continue!
hopeful.inspiration chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Liking this story a lot! Yep, I'm upset with Danny too, I suspect there'll be a band-wagon full of unhappy shippers by the end of the day. But I'm also optimistic; I just hope that the writers don't try to cram a half-a**ed solution in a few episodes - I see this as something drawn-out over the course of the season.

Anyhoo, I'm loving the fact that Lindsay's trying to brave in this story and that she's still trying to be there for him. And Mac's concern was great too. I love that each of the other characters are trying to look out for each of them too.

Update soon!
RoseWithThorns chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Good to know that I am not the only one who is upset with Danny's actions. I agree that they might be able to fix this problem. Also, awesome story. It has a good plot and the characters are in character. Please, update soon.
laurzz chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
The first two chapters were fantastic. and a brilliant idea foe the potential storyline!

I really liked it!

Are you continuing?
makristina chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I'm loving this.. continue.. now...*sways pocket watch*
JESSMARY25 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Very interesting take on that DL event. I really enjoy it, it had the right amount of angst. You write Lindsay well. I feel that connection to her and her situation.

Hope you update soon. :)
prplerayne chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Oh yay, another one already! Again, I like this one too! Lindsay is understandibly upset, but she's being very mature about it; just like I'd expect from her. And, well, Mac and Flack are acting like...Mac and Flack when it comes to Lindsay.
prplerayne chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really like your interpretation of this! I think Danny's pretty well aware that he's really screwed up with this, and that possibly the past 3ish months and how he's been neglecting his girlfriend in favor of stewing in his own feelings of grief, guilt, blame, inadequacy and depression, have really taken an emotional toll on her and he's gonna have to really work to fix it!
clemsongirl26 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really liked your interpretation of this moment between Danny and Lindsay. I hope you update soon!