Reviews for Six Years
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Beautiful. Thank-you.
grace chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OH-MY-FREAKING-GOD THAT WAS AWESOME!
deviltiger chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is as sweet at the first story was sad.
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
LOVE it, as usual. Great job!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
cute!

I loved it!

Can you make I sequal?

I'd like to see how their wedding went and if someone would try and crash it.
Tai-sensei chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This story is deliciously angsty I had to sit speechless for almost a full minute. I was just wondering why they had to stop being ninja. It makes me sad but i'm glad number one that love prevailed and that number two Naruto was so sweet to them of course he would be but it still kicked ass. thanks so much for posting best wishes and good waves.
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice, maybe you should have a chapter story.
SkittleGoddess chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Man that was a great fic. I loved the way Iruka and Kakashi were practically one and the way Naruto welcomed them back so gracefully.
kirallie chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Good work! So they won't be reinstated as ninja?
emma chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
It wasn't like I hated it. Quite the opposite. Just, it seemed to me like Kakashi and Iruka had somehow betrayed the leaf village and it wasn't made clear how or why which I would've liked to had known, that, and why Naruto had forgiven them. Go figure.
80085 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Naruto: "Otousan"

Me: *pathetic happy weepy face*

Aw. Really, very nice. I am an unashamed happy-endings addict and this totally hit the spot. Ah.

Also yay for the slight NaruSaku! It's weird because I was *just* wondering if I'd ever seen that paring in a KakaIru fic before - usually the swirly vortex of ~Gay Bliss~ that surrounds Kakashi and Iruka manages to trap Naruto in it too and he's left to be paired with either Sasuke (hate!) or Gaara (property of Lee!), which is fine, sure, but uninteresting to me.

Anyway, back to me crying about Naruto calling Iruka 'Dad' (in your face, Yondy!): "BAW!"