Reviews for Hating Sora Sky
Eleanor the great chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awesome man! I love Hating Alison Ashley- this fic is so great! and actually looking at your profile... we may be a little alike... I love ouran and HP and naruto and sherlock and how to train your dragon and we both live in Australia and the whole 'elle the brat' and 'eleanor the great' are kinda similar... oh yeah! and I'm a total slacker too! haha! or maybe I'm just tired... anyhoo great fic :)
Azurela chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I liked this a lot. It seemed very cute and sweet... too bad it looks like you never continued.
Roku-Sarael chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love this! It sounds very promising. amcan't wait for more!
JapAngela chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Holy shit I love this already. Especially the way Roxas and Axel always pick on/try to out do each other. Especially the piercings part-what did Axel's first tattoo look like, anyways? I zone out when I read sometimes and you might have described it... no wait, I don't think you did. THE CURIOSITY, IT BURNS!

Oh, and I have a question about your school system; what times of the year does a first semester start (I suppose you might call 'em that) and do they live at home or in dorms? I guess it also depends if it's a public or private school, so... :)

Hmm, never seen the movie or read the book this is based on, but I might google it since I'm curious.

I'm hoping to read more soon-ish, and if you haven't found a beta reader yet I can do it if you'd like.
May All Your Bacon Burn chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
...Why isn't there more? This is awesome! Heh, and I love the, "I make it look sexy, Cinderella" thing. That was awesome! But this is really good so far, I want to see it continued! Please? And what did u base this off of, a book or movie or something?

Can't wait for more!
TsuchiNoOkamiHime chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow! I really like this story :3 I've never seen or read Hating Alison Ashley, but I kinda wanna see it now.. um *sweatdrop* But I like the way you write it 'flows' very nicely. I can't wait till you update, good job!
LifesLover chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hmm... I have to admit that that was pretty funny. All that time they were trying to outdo each other and they just couldn't do it. Hehehe, I find that so funny.

Eh, your school system isn't much different from ours: just different names for the years.

Oh, I can't wait till the next chapter. I'm finding this so funny. Of course, I've never heard of the movie so I have nothing to go on, but this should be good.

Good job and I can't wait for more!

Loves,