Reviews for Houdini's Tables
QueenMagic1917 chapter 2 . 6/11
Nice fic
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 6/2
Well,
This was a funny story, but too short in my opinion. I could, definitely, do with few more chapters :-)
I was having fun and suddenly it fished...but you are right, they are great together.
Fox
wine witch chapter 2 . 3/8
Thanks for this funny and fluffy story!
Angelus chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
You made Snape into a skank?! Wat gives? Now who would want to date that?
empiregrrl chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Love it! Great story.
irononmaiden chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Aw, such a sweet little fic. Loved it.
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I'm loving this story! Great dialogue.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
n'aaaaawwwwwww - so sweet! But very in character so well done
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
That was cute
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
People die from nut allergies so what Hermione did was attempted murder and not even remotely funny. It would have been childishly amusing if she had spiked the woman's order with sriracha or hot sauce and then that could have accidentally gone wrong, but peanut oil wasn't merely juvenile but vicious. I'm sorry to be harsh, but that ruined the story for me. I really liked everything else about it though.
centava chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Funny, sweet story, but I think you've categorized it incorrectly. It's hardly worth an M rating; even a T would be pushing it. But definitely a fun read!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Very nice, and original. Liked it a lot! :-)
Tar-Silmarien chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Absolutely loved reading this story. Chapter 2 made me laugh out loud quite a few times!
Music of silence chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I really like the story, it was cute and sweet! And is it just me or did you pur a Monty Python reference in there "Nobody expect the Spanish Inquisition!" It really made me laugh!