Reviews for Houdini's Tables
comicgrrl chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I'm a big fan of your stories. Such a creative way to show them getting together. My favorite line:

He hadn't been expecting the Snape Inquisition. Not that anyone ever did.
Seyfert chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Brilliant! :)
Sophia Lore chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Amazing story! Loved it to death! Great banter, and the characters were nicely portrayed as well and not OOC (which I personally hate) Well done! xD
Ponine12 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This never fails to put a smile on my face. Hysterical dialogue and a sweet ending, I love it, thank you!
Miravisu chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
LOL! that was so sweet and whimsical and serious at the same time :)
Wicked Words chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Ok this just became my favorite Snape/Hermione story! Absolutely adorable and I think you got the characterization down rather well.
Knitchick chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
That was a very cute story.
KathAdrian chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Great story ! really cute, I loved it !
Nadrek chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You've hit one of my pet peeves, as I agree with Severus, in essence, that JKR's Western Wizarding world is a parasite on the Muggle world.

It's a fraction of the size, tries to stay hidden, takes from the host without giving anything back, and does damage to the host.

Theft of people: Muggleborns are taken into the Wizarding world, and no-one is returned to the Muggle world.

Theft of ideas: Wizards did not invent steam power, trains, brooms, carpets, stadiums, castles, iron, cauldrons, candles, indoor plumbing, and so on (I have little doubt wizards cast water-creation and Vanishing charms inside houses... but actual pipes to carry water? No, not plausible). Yet wizards take these ideas and use them... but prevent any cross-pollination even in the very few instances wizards come up with something instead of stealing it.

Theft of thought: Obliviation is an abombination; Eldrich Asylum (obsidian-fox) has a short treatise on this).

Tax evasion (i.e. taking advantage of Muggles keeping the streets and city intact and working properly, without contributing): we'll take #12 Grimmauld place... did they actually pay the Muggle Inheritance tax on it? I doubt it. Did they pay the council tax (introduced in 1993, just about at the start of the series) annually on it, either the Blacks or Harry?

Murder: Muggles killed by Wizards, without any means for Muggle justice to be served.

Destruction of property: (the collapsed bridge, for example) Again, without recompense or means for Muggle justice to be served.

All of this is part of a pattern of the Wizarding parasite gorging itself on the Muggle host, concerned solely for the parasite's welfare, not at all for the host's.

For amusement, imagine a first rate Muggle military exterminating the Wizarding world with supersonic weapons guided by radar, IR and thermal sensors, assisted with anti-magical movement artifacts/widgets/enchanted items (pebbles, say) (canon support: Nagini could see Arthur through his invisibility cloak... presumably because many snakes "see" IR/heat).
Katie Lady 8 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I enjoyed reading this ... very cute story line. Thank you!
Alexa1993 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
thebfsgf chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I wish we could rate these stories! I'd give it a 10/10! I love it, it's adorable! You must be one of the best writers on here, no joke!

Rebecka M.
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
great storie! very enjoyable!

Cheers

AJ
Virety-Enten chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Bit on the long side referingto chapter per words. However quite enjoyable to read and now a favorite. I don't often review but this was worth it.
Katamabob chapter 2 . 2/13/2010