Reviews for Houdini's Tables
Glrt chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Charming. I enjoyed it - the interplay between H & S was perfect and felt very true to character.
NoahIrene chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I LOVE IT!

I THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!
mroczna88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Ok... That could be really good story- I liked idea of magical tables, but I must confess that I hate all this Lily-love thing! Even mentioning her makes me sick. So sorry, but I won't read it.
Anniely chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Hey there.

There are few stories that actually completely capture me after the first sentence, but this your story was one of those very rare ones that do just that.

The first few sentences made me smile, because I just saw it all happening. Like the introduction sequence of a movie.

And I loved the conversations! For me conversations are so hard to write, but yours are just perfect.

I am using the word "just" a lot, don't I?

Anyways, don't think it's vanity to ask for reviews ;)
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
omg i love it!ah!:)
Ombre-chan chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
loved it! i especially loved the aspect of player snape! so funny!
Onyx-Jade chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Lovely story, a bit too rushed maybe- but my taste in stories usually involve large descriptions and other details, so I may be on my own thinking that :)

I'm definitely reading other stories you've written though, you're a good writer :)
Natalia GAG chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Ohoho, kissing in the ladies, just like teens!
ivyjag chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Wow. This story kicked ass on so many levels.

Womanizing-Snape is epic, as is jealous-Hermione who can't remember her "date's" name.
Nightzchild chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
No one suspects the Snape Inquisition! Made me laugh. Poor Bradley/Brian/Brock/other. Clever tables though.

Nightzchild
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This was a wonderful little story! I loved it so much:) Thank you!
Lolita chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Very enjoyable! Unfortunately this story reminded me of the blonde bombshell who stole my potential boyfriend, sigh. Thanks for writing, Vanity.
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Poor Bradley-Brian-Barry-Brock! I hope he finds someone to get his name right /

YAY! How utterly sweet!

ooSBGoo
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Well, how devious! I wonder what awaits these two in the next! )

ooSBGoo
PinkSangria chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh, this was such a joyous read! Lovely!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »