Reviews for Houdini's Tables
Alexa1993 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
thebfsgf chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I wish we could rate these stories! I'd give it a 10/10! I love it, it's adorable! You must be one of the best writers on here, no joke!

Rebecka M.
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
great storie! very enjoyable!

Virety-Enten chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Bit on the long side referingto chapter per words. However quite enjoyable to read and now a favorite. I don't often review but this was worth it.
Katamabob chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Funny. Clever clever tables _

Glrt chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Charming. I enjoyed it - the interplay between H & S was perfect and felt very true to character.
NoahIrene chapter 2 . 1/4/2010

mroczna88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Ok... That could be really good story- I liked idea of magical tables, but I must confess that I hate all this Lily-love thing! Even mentioning her makes me sick. So sorry, but I won't read it.
Anniely chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Hey there.

There are few stories that actually completely capture me after the first sentence, but this your story was one of those very rare ones that do just that.

The first few sentences made me smile, because I just saw it all happening. Like the introduction sequence of a movie.

And I loved the conversations! For me conversations are so hard to write, but yours are just perfect.

I am using the word "just" a lot, don't I?

Anyways, don't think it's vanity to ask for reviews ;)
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
omg i love it!ah!:)
Ombre-chan chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
loved it! i especially loved the aspect of player snape! so funny!
Onyx-Jade chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Lovely story, a bit too rushed maybe- but my taste in stories usually involve large descriptions and other details, so I may be on my own thinking that :)

I'm definitely reading other stories you've written though, you're a good writer :)
Natalia GAG chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Ohoho, kissing in the ladies, just like teens!
ivyjag chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Wow. This story kicked ass on so many levels.

Womanizing-Snape is epic, as is jealous-Hermione who can't remember her "date's" name.
Nightzchild chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
No one suspects the Snape Inquisition! Made me laugh. Poor Bradley/Brian/Brock/other. Clever tables though.

124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »