Reviews for Houdini's Tables
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This was a wonderful little story! I loved it so much:) Thank you!
Lolita chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Very enjoyable! Unfortunately this story reminded me of the blonde bombshell who stole my potential boyfriend, sigh. Thanks for writing, Vanity.
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Poor Bradley-Brian-Barry-Brock! I hope he finds someone to get his name right /

YAY! How utterly sweet!

ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Well, how devious! I wonder what awaits these two in the next! )

PinkSangria chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh, this was such a joyous read! Lovely!
ForbiddenSnowflake16 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
"He had just wanted chicken salad for lunch. He didn’t know this woman other than that she was somehow connected to The Boy Who Lived. He hadn’t been expecting the Snape Inquisition. Not that anyone ever did."

I laughed so hard with this part! I even nearly choked on my cereals. :'D

I really liked this story. :)
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Z-L.B chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Very entertaining! Wonderful fic! ~ZLB
deadlykitty chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
oh my gosh, lollies! that was awesome! I loved it so much, I'm gonna have to fave his so i can read it again and again... once again, it was amazing!
Arciere chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Very cute, although playboy! Snape was a strange thing. I think I prefer your 'An Arranged Marriage' better, but this was a sweet story too.

Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
attack09 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Yeah! I really like this story! So cute and funny and so Canon-Mione and Canon-Snape... and great!

I know exactly cause you are one of my favorite authors. Thank you for such good times!
Elizzza chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Keeping characters in character is vastly overrated - I enjoyed this (and will probably keep giggling for quite a while). Well done
bt chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I loved how you made hermione all scary and irrational when in love. Just like the books...

Oh, Snape the playboy.
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
awesome second chapter as well! great story!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »