Reviews for Houdini's Tables
ForbiddenSnowflake16 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
"He had just wanted chicken salad for lunch. He didn’t know this woman other than that she was somehow connected to The Boy Who Lived. He hadn’t been expecting the Snape Inquisition. Not that anyone ever did."

I laughed so hard with this part! I even nearly choked on my cereals. :'D

I really liked this story. :)
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
HAHAHAHA]] DUN DUN DUN DUN!
Z-L.B chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Very entertaining! Wonderful fic! ZLB
deadlykitty chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
oh my gosh, lollies! that was awesome! I loved it so much, I'm gonna have to fave his so i can read it again and again... once again, it was amazing!
Arciere chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Very cute, although playboy! Snape was a strange thing. I think I prefer your 'An Arranged Marriage' better, but this was a sweet story too.

-Arciere
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
attack09 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Yeah! I really like this story! So cute and funny and so Canon-Mione and Canon-Snape... and great!

I know exactly cause you are one of my favorite authors. Thank you for such good times!
Elizzza chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Keeping characters in character is vastly overrated - I enjoyed this (and will probably keep giggling for quite a while). Well done
bt chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I loved how you made hermione all scary and irrational when in love. Just like the books...

Oh, Snape the playboy.
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
awesome second chapter as well! great story!
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Giving her peanut oil is really scary actually! A lot of people who are allergic to nuts are deathly allergic. Yikes! Anyway, I'm off to read the second chapter, but thought I'd comment on that now. :) Good job!
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
lovely. Absolutely lovely. You made my day.
Elle6 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
'it did contain the word famous'

oh, god I almost died laughing!

Very cute story. I think it all plays out very nicely. It's never forced, although the ending is clear, as it should be!

Well done!
Shella LaRoche chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
What a wonderful story and a great idea!

How I suffered with Hermione...
Lithium Choker chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Hehe... aw. Poor Bradley!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »