Reviews for Houdini's Tables
Onyx-Jade chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Lovely story, a bit too rushed maybe- but my taste in stories usually involve large descriptions and other details, so I may be on my own thinking that :)

I'm definitely reading other stories you've written though, you're a good writer :)
Natalia GAG chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Ohoho, kissing in the ladies, just like teens!
ivyjag chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Wow. This story kicked ass on so many levels.

Womanizing-Snape is epic, as is jealous-Hermione who can't remember her "date's" name.
Nightzchild chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
No one suspects the Snape Inquisition! Made me laugh. Poor Bradley/Brian/Brock/other. Clever tables though.

Nightzchild
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This was a wonderful little story! I loved it so much:) Thank you!
Lolita chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Very enjoyable! Unfortunately this story reminded me of the blonde bombshell who stole my potential boyfriend, sigh. Thanks for writing, Vanity.
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Poor Bradley-Brian-Barry-Brock! I hope he finds someone to get his name right /

YAY! How utterly sweet!

ooSBGoo
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Well, how devious! I wonder what awaits these two in the next! )

ooSBGoo
PinkSangria chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh, this was such a joyous read! Lovely!
ForbiddenSnowflake16 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
"He had just wanted chicken salad for lunch. He didn’t know this woman other than that she was somehow connected to The Boy Who Lived. He hadn’t been expecting the Snape Inquisition. Not that anyone ever did."

I laughed so hard with this part! I even nearly choked on my cereals. :'D

I really liked this story. :)
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
HAHAHAHA]] DUN DUN DUN DUN!
Z-L.B chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Very entertaining! Wonderful fic! ~ZLB
deadlykitty chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
oh my gosh, lollies! that was awesome! I loved it so much, I'm gonna have to fave his so i can read it again and again... once again, it was amazing!
Arciere chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Very cute, although playboy! Snape was a strange thing. I think I prefer your 'An Arranged Marriage' better, but this was a sweet story too.

-Arciere
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »