Reviews for Houdini's Tables
tambrathegreat chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Wow, what does my name say about me? I just loved this story. I'm glad my Severus got a happy ending, in all ways. The interlude with Lucius was delicious (I loved the line about how Hermione might poison Severus at a later date, but his happiness was worth the risk.) Great job.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Ah. Loved the sparring and the epiphanies-on both their parts. And bringing it full circle back to the tables at the end was very nice.
Ellyanah chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
I loved this story so cute. Perfect ending really.
alizaleven chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hahahaha... lovely end to the chapter! I look forward to reading the next part :)
Stormlight chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Always enjoy your stories, and this one is no exception. Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
sunsethill chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I enjoyed this story on the Exchange earlier. You've done a great job of making this a little more than just a romantic comedy. Full points to Hermione for recognizing that Severus just doesn't think he's worth very much. And I sure wish I could find a restaurant that could sense what I really wanted to eat. ;-)
Simon's Bane chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
omg this is getting good... wonderfully written... plaese continue.
Allison chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is pretty great! please update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I love it when Hermione exposes her inner Slytherin. It's clear that she's ready to move up to the big leagues when she brings out the peanut. Isn't poisoning a rival almost a proposal of marriage in some pureblood circles?

Write some more on this, it's great!
AmySnape chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great start! I love Hermione and Severus' relationship. Please update soon!
countrymouse chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I cannot WAIT for more! Please hurry soon with the next. And you have every right to your name of "vanity"-for your writing is fresh and funny and intriguing! Do update soon.
JessMess chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice idea,

looking forward to more.

BYe
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
LOVE IT! Funny, romantic, love the conversations between mione&Snape
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Lovely- the kind of story I've been waiting to read. Thanks for this.
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I like this chapter very much. Keep up the good work. More please soon. Keep smiling. :-)
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »