Reviews for Houdini's Tables
Stormlight chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Always enjoy your stories, and this one is no exception. Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
sunsethill chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I enjoyed this story on the Exchange earlier. You've done a great job of making this a little more than just a romantic comedy. Full points to Hermione for recognizing that Severus just doesn't think he's worth very much. And I sure wish I could find a restaurant that could sense what I really wanted to eat. ;-)
Simon's Bane chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
omg this is getting good... wonderfully written... plaese continue.
Allison chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is pretty great! please update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I love it when Hermione exposes her inner Slytherin. It's clear that she's ready to move up to the big leagues when she brings out the peanut. Isn't poisoning a rival almost a proposal of marriage in some pureblood circles?

Write some more on this, it's great!
AmySnape chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great start! I love Hermione and Severus' relationship. Please update soon!
countrymouse chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I cannot WAIT for more! Please hurry soon with the next. And you have every right to your name of "vanity"-for your writing is fresh and funny and intriguing! Do update soon.
JessMess chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice idea,

looking forward to more.

IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
LOVE IT! Funny, romantic, love the conversations between mione&Snape
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Lovely- the kind of story I've been waiting to read. Thanks for this.
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I like this chapter very much. Keep up the good work. More please soon. Keep smiling. :-)
Welshteen chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
very interesting i'll be looking forward to the next chapter
catjumped1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really enjoyed this story, will you be adding additional chapters?
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh, my. "Houdini's Tables" will become something interesting, indeed, I'm sure. This is surprisingly light-hearted and silly, just as you promised. There's also originality and just overall fun. :) I like it very much.

Just FYI, I left the book "Vanity Fair" in order to read this. :)
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
There were so many amusing moments. I loved the "bad accent and mechanical breasts" comment. I can't wait for the next chapter.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »