Reviews for Houdini's Tables
rekrula chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
a fun read. thanks for sharing.
Nea Syzitisi chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
That was absolutely adorable. Bit of an abrupt-ish ending, though.
Lauren chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Was the Brian/Barry thing a Two Weeks Notice reference? When Sandra Bullock lies about having a date she slips up and calls him Brian and then Barry.
alizaleven chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Oh that was a lovely part! I'm so glad you were able to update this... I loved the end! Thanks for sharing :)
MysticSong1978 chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Highly, HIGHLY entertaining!

Kudos! :)
notwritten chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
This is a cool, and pleasant story. Have a good weekend too. Keep smiling. :-)
BonjourSilver chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
omg omg omg its so cute! this isnt thatlast chapoter is it?it better not i want to see what ginny and harry says!
tambrathegreat chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Wow, what does my name say about me? I just loved this story. I'm glad my Severus got a happy ending, in all ways. The interlude with Lucius was delicious (I loved the line about how Hermione might poison Severus at a later date, but his happiness was worth the risk.) Great job.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Ah. Loved the sparring and the epiphanies-on both their parts. And bringing it full circle back to the tables at the end was very nice.
Ellyanah chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
I loved this story so cute. Perfect ending really.
alizaleven chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hahahaha... lovely end to the chapter! I look forward to reading the next part :)
Stormlight chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Always enjoy your stories, and this one is no exception. Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
sunsethill chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I enjoyed this story on the Exchange earlier. You've done a great job of making this a little more than just a romantic comedy. Full points to Hermione for recognizing that Severus just doesn't think he's worth very much. And I sure wish I could find a restaurant that could sense what I really wanted to eat. ;-)
Simon's Bane chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
omg this is getting good... wonderfully written... plaese continue.
Allison chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is pretty great! please update soon!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »