Reviews for Remember The Time
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Okay, I've read this story like ten times and I've refrained from reviewing because it would be such a late one, but I can't help myself, I have to do it. This story melts my heart in every way. I love little Cheyenne in the beginning and her word game. It makes me smile every time I read it. She is so very sweet and I love that she wants Reba to "'sing' sing" to her! Brock's friend Sean cracks me up, he makes me laugh every time I read his words! And the middle, with Reba and Brock, if my heart wasn't already melting after reading the part with Cheyenne, it would have melted then. Every word, every moment is just SO sweet, I have no words to describe how much I LOVE that section. It makes me sigh every single time. I just want to read it over and over again, and even if I did, I don't think I would ever get tired of it. It's such a perfect representation of what I think Reba and Brock would have been like together. It kills me that he was the one saying how they should remember how strong their love was...and he went and got Barbara Jean pregnant! :) And the last part, it just wraps everything up perfectly. To know that Reba still has the bracelet, still treasures it and how much it hurts to see Brock with Barbara Jean. Because I'm with you in that sentiment, I think it would have to, which is why she is always throwing zingers at the both of them. Okay, this is officially a novel, so I'll just leave you with my impression of this story as a was truly fantastic! :)
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
very good moy bein

sorry i speak seven languges get them mixed up some time
Ang Zirconium chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh my goodness. That was so sweet then so sad and now I'm crying! I could totally see some moments in the show like that. Just staring at a random object.
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
such a sad ending but good story
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aw, that was so sweet yet so sad...great job! (: I really loved this. Poor Reba...I think they should be together. I mean, BJ and Brock love each other but they aren't IN love like Reba and Brock are. Or, at least that's how I'm seein' it. xD Great job! Kudos. :D

Desperate4Reba chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This is so sweet i read it over and over... I like how you made it her memory!
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw! I loved it! Reading stories with a bunch of Brock and Reba fluff always makes my day. _
BlueOwl90 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing!
rebafan4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
hey, i liked this story sad but sweet at the same time. i liked how you maded it all a flashback at the end. good job :)
Morning Talks chapter 1 . 4/5/2008

Love, love, loved it!
pat-pijig chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
So sweet and bitter at the end. so sad their love didn't last T_T
gracelove chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
WOW I want so bad a happy ending but I agree with Reba-Brockfan, it would change the mesage. Its a beautiful story that I love and that tears at my heartstrings.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was a wonderful sweet story. It's perfect, just the way it is as a one-shot. I can't imagine any update that would make it any better, if anything, that might change the message of the story. This was great!
REBAiSMYiDOL chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
oh my god, this was beautiful.

the last line, gosh it made me cry. It was so heartfelt and amazing.

i love love love love love love love love love loved it!
lilmissreba chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
aw... man you had me crying... great job!