Reviews for Amuto: The story
Hei! It was amasing, but where is the next chapter?
lilxdeath13 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Awwwwwwwww adorable XD more please :)
kazuki chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
now that's what I call wow
amurosemy chatango account chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
WHAT HAPPENED TO AMUTO? i mean i love the story idea, its really good. BUT THE CHARATCERS CHANGED! Amu and ikuto have been calling each other that since they met, not with "kun" or "chan" added at the end. ALSO amu would never giggle if someone kissed her again! She would probley freak out be burning up and yelling at ikuto evenif she liked it! Thats just what amu would do. IKUTO would never try anything because he knows that shes to young to be kissed! Su says desu to much (even though yes she does say it) ran is more perky (if thats POSSIBLE) and miki would be, well, you got miki easy! lol But still i really liked the story and the charatcers, but they werent acting like the shugo chara charatcers. So change the names from ikuto amu to something else. Cause you twisted there charatcer up so much i couldnt even tell if it was ment to be ikuto! But yes, its a good story besides the fact the charatcers and names dont fit.
thecat chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
this is awesome keep writing more :D
Chelli chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Its great your making a better version for Amuto.
9996 characters chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
you havn't updated in over a year so plz plz plz keep updating plz plz update soon
mookiegos007 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
this was so sweet and romantic! forgive spelling, grammer, etc. but this is the first story I read on the website and I bsolutly loved it I hope you keep writing!
XKey of the AbyssX chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Nice luv it so far keep on writing!

I'm so big fan of Amuto!
Amuto Fan chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
RIGHT MORE PLZ T_T
Amuto Fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
All I can say is KAWAI! I actually can feel Amu's feelings like when she was embarrassed. Also very good descriptions. Amu needs to start paying attention more. O_O Amuto FTW! Tadamu is sucky.
car chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
hey your awsome at writing these,

good job i really like reading it,
xheyxhaleyx chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
wow you wrote that while having writers block i cant wait to see wut u write without it! that was effing amazing! i love it!
thatshortgirl chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I seriously CANNOT WAIT! until you update. .Jonas.
Cart-of-Pancakes chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Gah! so cute Cant wait for the next chapter:)