Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
sfbxfcb chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Wonderful!
ghsharon79 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
I love this story Post more soon
formerflautist chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Have you thought about getting a beta? You're missing a lot of capital letters and punctuation. Sometimes it's better to have an extra set of eyes to help out.
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Ok I like it's just sad and I hate veryone hating Haley for a mistake she made I mean why Haley everyone never forgives Hale except Brooke now even Brooke is not forgiving her. I feel bad now Brooke not forgiving Lucas that I can understand.
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Ok I can totallysee this happening why because that kid looks nothing like Nathan at all or Haley he is more Lucas or should I say Chad than ether of them really I belive this one hundred percent.
Ohiobuckeye chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
That was mean of Nathan to call Jamie a bastard but I get that he was upset. It sucks that Jamie is going to call Lucas daddy, he doesn't deserve it for what he did to Nathan. Hopefully Jamie will rethink that little plan. Nathan deserves to have a son of his own since Jamie has decided that he wants to have Lucas play his daddy now. I think it is very unfair to Nathan to have to see that and have Lucas all of a sudden step in on his family. I think it was funny that Lucas thought that his excuse for sleeping with her was justified, they were married so they weren't over. Sorry for the ramblings but the audacity of Lucas so far is crazy.
formerflautist chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
I like this idea but it's hard to read your story. The dialog is clumped up and underlined. Try separating between speakers and not underlining everything.
ghsharon79 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
OMG whats going to happen to Leyton wow poor nathan...Poor payton two kids later u find out ur husban gotta another kid with his brothers wife. I would like Derreck to come back, Great story i wounder whats going to happen is nate going to lean on peyt. wow how is brook going to feel wow
Ohiobuckeye chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
I feel so bad for Jamie and Nathan. I hope that Jamie doesn't start calling Lucas daddy and thinking of him as his father because that would break Nathan's heart. Lucas and Haley should be ashamed of themselves for what they did. Even if Haley and Nathan work things out I would never trust her to be around Lucas. I think it was interesting that Jamie was the one to find out so we'll see what happens.
othnaleyfan4 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Ooh, I would say Jke should come back...but with the secret out that could cement the end of Leyton...and I love my Leyton, hha. Oh, but you know who could come back! Taylor! Haley's sister, haha, and then...yeah they could be cool together!
HarryPotterTwilight chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Please bring back Glenda.
ghsharon79 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wow this should be good i cant wait to read more
othnaleyfan4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
hahah, this could get interesting! See, its funny, cause I was just thinking how disturbing it was that they are always making references to how much Jamie looks like Lucas! haha, oh yes, would definitely like to read this story!
etfanalltheway chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
great story i am dying to wait to read some more. plz continue