Reviews for Litigator in Trouble
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Abrupt end, but is was nice until then.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Oh for the love of god, please continue this. I'd give anything to see House and Alan trading quips and insults
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Need more chapters here.
John Lee Hawk chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This was really funny. I have always loved the camaraderie between Alan and Denny. My favorite TV duo. They are what Franklin and Bash wish they could be. And that Shirly Shmitho reference was funny, too.
Alan wannabe chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
My second review: Aw, come on, you're just teasing us, I know because I have been at that point in some of my stories. The point where I just don't have the tecnical or even the physiological knowledge to get on with it. Wikipedia often helps, unless it is the dramatic turn of the story that has me stuck. Then I just have to keep reading from other fan fiction sites or in my own books until something suggests itself to me! Miserable time, I know!
Alan wannabe chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
What a pleasure not only to read about, one of my favorites, but to have Alan Shore show up at his desk. Although I would think that Denny would be more to play the money card. Alan seems to me to be the more humanitarian of the two, imho. By the way I looked up word salad in wikipedia and it actually is a mental condition. Leave it to David Kelley to always be on top of everything. He is one of those tv writers who always seem to have his finger on the pulse of uncommon conditions. As is the writer of House, apparently, judging from the number of conditions and medicines I have copied down and explored on my medical bookmarks. Wonderful combination of people and characters
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I hope you finish this. Ahhh Alan and Denny, what havok will they cause? XD
lilawonder chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Please finish this fic it is so promising and you're off to a great start !

Melissa
Holly Muncho chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
LOVE THE STORY! You have inspired me: I'm gonna diagnose you, you have massive-writer's-block-otitis, you can cure this by asking your readers what they want to see in the story. Another option is that you have lots-of-homework-neosis and you can cure that by getting it done quickly so that you can post and m,ake your readers (like me) happy! Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
just a little bit sane chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
You shoulkd really update this.

I mean really..you should..or else.

The characters blend, ya know? I'm really disappointed this hasn't been updated in a long time.
tardis is love chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I like this a lot, it's a very uniques crossover, yet the characters go together so well. I'm surprised no one else has attempted a similar fic. Anyway, hope you continue this some time.
someone else chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
More please... I'm loving this.
Erikstrulove chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
PLease write more!
Mr.Brightside chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
this is soo oldd, but you have to finish it! o.o Please? every character is perfect!
DeengoBlue chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Oh this sounds like fun! Fantastic job with the Alan/Denny dialogue.