Reviews for Crayola Misconception
Flower in the River chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I laughed SO HARD when Neji asked if Sauske had her crayon xD. And she really is pregnant, isn't she? I can't wait to see his reaction to that xD. *Goes off to read the next one in the trilogy*
naash chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
lol that was amazing. who knew talking to neji was so difficult
jokerstrikesback chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
you're really good at writing, this was so funny i ran out of breath when i finished reading! the way tenten said it with a crayon idea was so original.
silverbluedewdrops chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
ah! so awesome! your analogy of Tenten's problem with the crayons is genius and creative! I love your writing!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
LOL! This is a very odd fiction but I like it! X3

Crayons... lol.

jadedsiren chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
that was really good! how about a proluge and another chapter for when she tells him she is pregnant
Shenhui chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
so funny.. *laughs head off*
Krizzie chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Do ninjas really go that far to tell anybody anything? Or is Tenten just really that special?

Haha! I had fun.
xxfatal chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
And suddenly it all makes sense. xD This was fun to read. I never thought to describe such things with crayons as the medium.

Tenten boring Sasuke with her technicalities was absolute win. And I love the open-ended ending. Gives room for more . . ?

fatal_red / xxfatal
Juniper11 chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Yeah, this was good. I imagined everything under the sun was going on from her confessing her love to being pregnant. The crayon comparision was hilarious.
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
omg, at first i thought she WAS pregnant, but then you went on about how they couldn't have sex and stuff, and then i was like oh...and then at the END, LOL!

and red crayon equals period, LOL!

and your blood red trilogy...ur obsessed with periods aren't you? lol.

well, update soon!
Tanya Lilac chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
ahh... It's been ages since I've signed into this.

Anyhow, part three of the blood red...series was, as per usual, more than a little giggleworthy at times. Tenten explaining the science of her menstrual cycle to Sasuke for instance, or "He was right; they were not sexually-deprived animals, even if they sometimes do act like ones."

Splendid work... oh. In Shikamaru's section, you refer to Tenten as Temari.

"This was supposed to be his day-off, his quiet time; it was all he had until Temari arrives late in the afternoon."

Or was it intentional? Either way, I found it a bit ambiguous... -frowns and dies-

Hey! I think I could pick out your writing style from reading (just so you know...). It's quite distinctive.

JoiZ. D chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
And I thought something really big happened... I still can't figure out something... Why use crayons as an example? I am puzzled... Ah well, must have been a relief for tenten when Neji didn't overeact or something... hehehe...

Good job on the chappie! I loved it!
I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
lol... omg, that was awesome... i loved this chapter... shikamaru... so prefect... and sasuke... hahaha...

but I just got to say, I loved Neji's last line and then the last line in the story... "that too"... so funny... prefect. Because (as I'm sure you intended), that was what I was thinking from the beginning... did not see that one coming... gives Shikamaru's “No guy in his right mind would want to hear something that troublesome!” line a new meaning... lol... awesome job!
I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
hey Cassandra, it's been a while (or maybe I've just been completely out of it... that might be it XP)...

cute story... I haven't really been reading anything lately, but I saw your username and figured I'd read this one since I already know I like your style.

anyway... love that line: "The beginning would be nice." lol... especially coming from Lee... anyone else it'd be sarcasm... but Lee, total sincerity. XP It reminds me of a line in Alice in wonderland; err, rather THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS... i think it was king who said "Begin at the beginning and go on until you come to the end, then stop." ... lol...

and the line about of Tenten doing somersaults and singing the alphabet backwards, while Lee just stands still, but he'd look stupid... awesome... XD

I tend to play Lee as more of an emotional goofball, with the occasional moments of seriousness and intelligence ... so it was a little strange for me to see him so... insightful, and deep... not to mention calm... but... I liked it... Lee is so the perfect brother figure... and hahaha... i LOVED that she thought of Shikamaru... lol...

good job on this chapter! As always, very well written. XD