Reviews for Bad Judgement
Kremlin With Anticipation chapter 8 . 5/3
Isn't it amazing that you posted this almost seven years ago when I was eight years old and I'm now reading and enjoying it as a teenager? I absolutely LOVE all of your work. At first I thought you only posted Supernatural (which I came here for) and couldn't believe that you had done a Jump Street fic too, especially because there are so few of them! They're my two favorite shows and you're my favorite writer :)
The Power Of Names chapter 8 . 1/3
I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I think you write 21 Jump Street better than Supernatural. This story was a very pleasant, if slightly unnerving, piece. I'm just relieved you didn't let Tom die, cause I don't want to imagine how much worse that would have been for the others than when he got arrested.
Above Water chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Nicely done. This was a compelling and well-paced story from start to finish. Good work! ;)
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This story is amazing! I was really worried you were going to kill off Hanson! But am SO glad you didn't! *sigh of relief* Also, your writing and style are superb! I was able to picture every seen and hear the sounds and even, yes, for real, smell the smells! Your writing astonished me! Are you published? You should be. Again, outstanding writing and a very lovely story indeed. :)
The Blue Heron chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've ever read, I gotta say.
The Blue Heron chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
You can't kill Hanson! *wails* And poor Booker...that would suck.
The Blue Heron chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
*wince* Ouch. Those guys really have it in for cops, don't they? *goes to next chapter*
The Blue Heron chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
This is really good! You've totally got everyone in character. *continues to next chapter*
The Blue Heron chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Poor Hanson! He's so ticked. lol This is awesome!
Luci-Marlena chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
i really, really enjoyed this fic. forgive me for not reviewing every chapter, i was just very eager to read what happened next. needless to say, you did not disappoint. you were very in character and gave every single character their own 'time' in the story.

this was very well written and overall very entertaining and believable as something that could have been done with the show.

bravo, well done, i loved it.

Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I loved watching 21 JS and have been recently reading fanfic and watching you tube episodes and it made mean realize that I miss this show. So i am glad for fanfic.

At was so worried at first that you killed hanson. So far I haven't read a story yet that has hanson be killed which is good. But as I read on I was glad to see he was alive. I wish you could of had him wake up and see booker and they talk and apologized to each other.
Pride of a Saiyan chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
BEST FIC EVER! You sure got talent... Keep writing, you're doing a great job!

Aramirandme chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
I realy liked this story. It made me realise just how much I liked and miss this show. Made me smile with fond recolection of watching it with a long lost friend, and introducing my kid sister (only 4 at the time *G*) to a dude named Johnny, that "was so gonna be big, cause he had the most amasing eyes." She'd just smiled and continiued playing. But she remembered those times to, even mentioned it to me the other day (sort of like: do you remember when we used to watch 21?.) And this day she has more Johnny Depp stuff, than johnny him selfe. *G* Funny how one remember some things like that and then can't remember what one had for lunch the other day... but I'm babeling, back to the story: I realy felt you got the charcters just right. Not to much angst, and not to "oh well it's only a gunshot wound." In short (even if it's a little late for that :P ) You rekindeled a long forgotten flame and made me smile, laugh and curse my server as it refused to show the next chapter (only for 5 minutes but blood was in the air I tell you)

Thank you.
workingirl72 chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Ohh cmmon... it cant be over... You did an amazing job. I could felt every feeling you described... I am very glad some one puit every atention on Booker heart.. finally, I like to thing that Booker is not just "te bad one", he has a story behind and Jody says something in one episode, when Hanson things she was with him, that "he was a good man" or something like that...

Well... thank you very much, sorry because it is over, but i am going to follow your fics...
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Awesome job. Loved the story. Catch ya on the flip side.