Reviews for Phobia
Whispering Darkness chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Great story! Good job on not making Don seem out of character, even though he was afraid seems like a difficult task to me but you pulled it off. Loved your story. -
Timespirt chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hi

Loved this story ( love all your stories), but I wanted to ask if you could add more to it like the trip to the hospital then to Charlie's and his families reaction to what happened to him? I think that would really add to the story.

Time
Lisa Paris chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Liked the ending very much. Don managed to keep his cool throughout, in-spite of his very real terror. Megan was absolutely right to sense he needed to talk about it there and then, and as usual, she handled it perfectly. It really was some afternoon!
7kstar chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Nice little story. Enjoyed Megan getting Don to talk. Sometimes fear does make you spill your guts.

would have liked a little bit more on the recovery, but still nice.

Enjoyed it.
newgal chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Great job as usual. Can't wait for more. Really excellent with the ending.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Maybe it was short, but it sure packed a whallop! I loved the chain of events that convinced the bad guys to give up. First and foremost, the fact that Don kept his cool and was able to offer some believable reasons why they should let him go. The Commander and the enlisted men, all with weapons pointing at them was impressive - but not as impressive as Megan and the agents all willing to suffer any repercussions of any broken regulations to come to his aid.

Don's admission to Megan was just as impressive, and slightly surprising. Maybe because he was still a little emotional, he was able to shake off his usual "I'm fine" attitude and 'fess up to being human.

I loved it! It was a well thought out, tight, concise, interesting piece of work. Well done. (hope your little comment that it was something quick that wanted to be written means you have something a little longer in the works.)
cynsk chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
loved it i wonder what alan and charlie are gonna think!
coconut-dreamer chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Great story, as always. I loved the part about the team supporting each other - very true. Well written and I look forward to your next story.
Rinne chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Nicely ended.
Cairis Rin chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Very good story. As always, I wish they were longer, but then I know I just love reading what you write. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D
orangepotato chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
wonderful story! i liked how don's reactions were to every event you showed him. truely great work once again! i liked megan and don's conversation at the end... nice job! keep up the amazing job, and ill be looking for more from you soon!

thanks for the great read,

orangepotato
montez chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Don't you just love men in uniform. Yeah Don's safe. I'm happy.
Ditzyleo chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Yeah I did go on a bit of an ALEO-thon...and thoruoghly enjoyed it! Nothing like great ff to escape RL! Another fab piece of writing. EAGER for your next ff;-)
rower4life chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Excellent like always. I know you have one more up your sleeve so I hope we don't have to wait as long for that one.
DreamBrother chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
"It had been some afternoon."

Indeed.

As always, an enjoyable tale from you. Glad that things have settled down a bit for your to fire up the ol' word processor again. Hope things remain that way.

Have a nice week!