Reviews for Second Time Around
icarus923 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
i thought i wasn't going to like it, but i did...

nice work!
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Very cool, we rarely, if ever see an angry CC on the show, though with everything she went through, she has every right. Lelouch and her don't have the best relationship, so an argument is/are bound to happen(maybe they'll have one in R2). It's also good that you brought up Mao, since we really didn't see much of him other then him being a psychopath, and he was obviously much more then that.
Nilie chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was very interesting. Though I can hardly imagine such an angry C.C, coz with all that snapping she sure did sound bitter and pissed. I do like this, because C.C and Lelouch wasn't always comfortable partnership. And the Mao arc did show that they could do other than just get along. C.C does not judge, indeed. And Lelouch hates her silence and feeling unsure about her 'cause she's supposed to be the one he trusts the most, indeed. Lelouch does too much for his sister, Mao did the same for C.C. And love is, as a matter of fact, also about loving them enough to show them the harsh side of life and suffering seeing them suffer in order for them to learn.

Deeper than expected. Loved the confusing last lines. Rock on.
IOTR chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Very good fic! I loved what CC said about changing the world. :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Very sweet fic. One of the few to correctly capture the positive side of Lelouch. Here's to hoping that R2 sees our hero build his perfect world for Nunnally.