Reviews for English Assignment
white pedal chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I always saw Bakura and his Yami like Ying and Yang.
NitrogenFixation chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love it. :3 Very nice, and not OOC in my opinion. I do like to see a softer side of Bakura.

Great job, great writing, and I must say that your stories are a treasure trove. I usually don't go out of my way for Bakura- or Ryou-centric stories, but I do love them quite a lot. :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was cool I liked it a lot and I like the first ending better. Good job and keep up the good work on these two.
REMULA BLACK chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
me gusto mucho

en realidad me fascino en especial el final alternativo

te importaria si lo tradusco? bueno lo haria una amiga pero me gustaria bajarlo traducido a mi pag, claro diciendo que es tuyo.

espero me contestes.

aunque sea en ingles

no se si sabes espaƱol pero no pierdo nada con intentarlo

nos vemos

sayonara
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I read this a long time ago, and I noticed you mentioned it on the forum, so I thought I would re-read it.

I love this one-shot. It's cute, sweet, funny and very touching.

Your poem was beautiful and hits at the heart of their relationship.

Brilliant job!

Melody :)
consumedbylove chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aww. Such a sweet little one-shot.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
In regards to the poem... I liked the focus on the word "Me" then finally "Us." Either word describes them both so well...

idk, never really thought about it before, but Ryou and Bakura really are fascinating characters to write about...
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like it. The poem is really nice.
meshalok chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was adorable! I love friendship fics between Bakura and Ryou! I've read most of your work and think that every sinlge one is amazing! I wish I could write like you.
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I liked the first one
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
There should be more Bakura/Ryo friendship fics. This one rocked! I love the idea.
ryoulover130210 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aw! This is so cute! I loved it!
xxLordAobaxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I recommend! but messed up at first in spelling recommend and then again... ermm YAY! awesome poem also
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Awh that was so sweet! Both endinds were awesome and I seriously couldn't choose which I liked better, so it's a good thing you put both! This is just one of those fics that you think about and smile. I really like it!
ChibiRyou200 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow wish i could write a poem like that even if it ment having a evil yami. D

Great Job!