Reviews for Lost
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 12 . 3/15
NO HE DIDN;T TAKE HER! AHHHJHH
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 11 . 3/15
Hell yeah! She DID get captured!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 10 . 3/15
Aww, she wasn't there when it happened. I always wanted an OC to get captured too, like in my daydreams...
EternallyElvish chapter 101 . 1/8
So I have to say this is an amazing story! I've actually just pulled an unexpected all nighter reading this. Once I got started I was so hooked I actually couldn't stop! I love how you wrote in Carmen integrating her perfectly into the already crafted story. I am so happy that you kept with this until the end and had her end up with Boone! I'm honestly surprised you don't have well over 1k reviews for this but I suppose it was written later in the fandom but don't let that discourage you! I haven't read any of your other stuff yet but this was genuinely good writing and your character development was awesome. Thank you so much for writing this!
Pro PandaBear chapter 101 . 9/9/2012
Wow. What a journey. Written very well. So well in fact that I teared up. Especially at the last little bit, with the all the children and grandchildren there for her as she moved on. I'm sad to see this story go, even though it was inevitable.
Psycho17 chapter 92 . 7/10/2012
Yay for Miles and Carmen! I knew they'd be together! 3 Oh i can't wait until they start to remember.
ECKohns chapter 92 . 7/10/2012
I knOw Carmen will most likely not appear in The substitute, but can you tell us if the name Jameson is on that cave wall and if so what's the corresponding number and is it crossed off or not
Pro PandaBear chapter 92 . 7/8/2012
I squealed like a school girl when I got this email. No seriously. And I'm a dude. But anyways, another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
ECKohns chapter 51 . 7/4/2012
This a great story so far as you can see I'm now in Season 3 and I think there are some things that need to be updated
ECKohns chapter 90 . 6/20/2012
Wait a sec I just got that flashback, there Jacob touches her and marks her as a candidate
ECKohns chapter 90 . 6/20/2012
Pro PandaBear chapter 47 . 6/15/2012
I just started reading this story a couple of days ago and I love it. I am on chapter 47 as I write this and I have to say, this is one of my favorite Lost fan fictions I have ever read. It's funny, interesting and doesn't make my inner grammar nazi come out when I read it. I started a story similar to this, but I haven't gotten past chapter two, so good work on making it to 91. Favorited!
EcKohns chapter 91 . 6/14/2012
Can you please update I might seem impatient but I just can't wait for the next episode
ECKohns chapter 90 . 6/9/2012
Hey um can you say how many episodes Carmen appears in uot of the whole series
ECKohns chapter 91 . 6/8/2012
You may already have everything planned out but I really hope that in the end Carmen gets to leave the island with Kate Claire sawyer miles Richard and frank and is reunited with Boone in the sideways update soon