Reviews for To the Rescue
Some nerd chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I liked it, but the pet names got to be a bit much. Good job on the sex scene, I feel the laws of physics often get ignored in stuff like this, but you did a good job maintaining realism. Keep it up!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
great story
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Has Ron never had sex, girls do that to guys backs too, I'm guessing he's a virgin if he'd freak out like that.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is cute! Nice work! :D
moonlight2009 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
aw! that was so cute but poor ron.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
lol that was so funny how Ron reacted. i loved it
carasuicide chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Very good.

I loved the amount of detail, and how you make the characters really emotional towards eachother is great, also.

Keep writing :D

chaos7
hugsandkitties chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
It's was okay...I think they're could have been more plot to it and you could have made it longer... Things progressed too quickly for my liking...

I was just wondering, but by any chance have you ever read my story Vampire Angels and Veelas? Because the way you had them call each other Dragon and Kitten was something I did in that story. In fact, that was usually all they called each other...so, I was just wondering if you had ever read it, because I have been using those nicknames for some time now...

Laynie xox
JennBenn3148 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
lol I cant believe that this is your first fanfic, I've seen writers that are on here that have been writing for years and their stuff isn't half as good as yours...it was wonderful hun, simply wonderful and I giggled like a little school girl at the end...great job and I can't wait to read more from you!
Hopeless Devotion chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was really good for a first fanfic... i enjoyed it alot. It was also really funny. One thing you could dois describe a little more and try to make it longer. (I know how hard that can be)
ApparentlyRude chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
dude the ending was fucking funny. make more stories and i wont flame any of them. promise
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
love how they called each other Dragon and Kitten! that was cute and the story was very hott!