Reviews for Shifter
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 5/2
I would like to have seen two Deans talking to each other.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 5/2
Stop playing around Dean. You're freaking Sam out. Be good.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 5/2
Nice response, Sam. What? You want to keep Dean's head from getting too big?
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 5/2
Sam is taking all this very well. I guess he's learning that he's not as normal as he wishes he was.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 5/2
Good for Sam. I approve of him not lying to dean any more. John did enough lying for the entire family. Time to give these two a break.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/2
Ruby is such a lying piece of garbage. I always thought that Sam was smarter than this. So disappointing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 5/2
This is so sad. Sam has to accept his brother completely.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/2
That was spooky.
you are an amazing amazing writer! I love this story and am coming to read again! so many funny moments! love when dean turns sam into a girl as payback but for a second i thought he turned him into a kid. That would be hilarious! could you do a sequel where dean does that to sam for like a couple days because same dented his baby or something. Just as a funny fanfic?

Sam could even get cooed over by some girls and smirks at dean like "maybe this punishment wasn't so bad". but then dean swoops in and tells the girls that little sammy made a stink and he gets all embarrassed.

haha I'm sorry i just really love your story and i thought that the chapter you wrote was brilliant, it made me laugh so hard! because it was exactly in character and i could actually see dean doing that to poor sammy XD
gediel chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Your fanfic inspired to make my own shifter fic. its not actually finished yet though. it talks ablout a 100 something year old Biokinetic serial killer who fell inlove and promply stopped and repent his acts untill a group of hunters killed his family. and by chance the shifter also somehow got deans face as a default form.
LD4ever chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
That was great! I think you should write a sequel!
Kokoroyume chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Good idea and great story, I liked it !

Melan B.D chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
awesome
GirlNextDoor chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
I'm sorry that I didn't add more to your review count by reviewing every single chapter, but if I could add 100 fantastic reviews, I would. Not to be too sloppy about it, but this is probably the best story I have read on ! I'm off to your author page, now, to see if you've written a sequel, or anything else in this 'verse.
Asturiet chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
I've read this story a few times now, just because I love it so much. The concept is great, and I love how it actually explains how Dean can be so very hot (doesn't explain Jensen Ackles, though). Thank you so very much for writing and posting this!