Reviews for Shifter
I loved it! You did a great job on it
nessa11997 chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
I like
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
I would like to have seen two Deans talking to each other.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
Stop playing around Dean. You're freaking Sam out. Be good.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
Nice response, Sam. What? You want to keep Dean's head from getting too big?
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Sam is taking all this very well. I guess he's learning that he's not as normal as he wishes he was.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Good for Sam. I approve of him not lying to dean any more. John did enough lying for the entire family. Time to give these two a break.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Ruby is such a lying piece of garbage. I always thought that Sam was smarter than this. So disappointing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
This is so sad. Sam has to accept his brother completely.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
That was spooky.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
you are an amazing amazing writer! I love this story and am coming to read again! so many funny moments! love when dean turns sam into a girl as payback but for a second i thought he turned him into a kid. That would be hilarious! could you do a sequel where dean does that to sam for like a couple days because same dented his baby or something. Just as a funny fanfic?

Sam could even get cooed over by some girls and smirks at dean like "maybe this punishment wasn't so bad". but then dean swoops in and tells the girls that little sammy made a stink and he gets all embarrassed.

haha I'm sorry i just really love your story and i thought that the chapter you wrote was brilliant, it made me laugh so hard! because it was exactly in character and i could actually see dean doing that to poor sammy XD
gediel chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Your fanfic inspired to make my own shifter fic. its not actually finished yet though. it talks ablout a 100 something year old Biokinetic serial killer who fell inlove and promply stopped and repent his acts untill a group of hunters killed his family. and by chance the shifter also somehow got deans face as a default form.
LD4ever chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
That was great! I think you should write a sequel!
Kokoroyume chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Good idea and great story, I liked it !

Melan B.D chapter 11 . 6/10/2011