Reviews for Montage
sionnachsSkulk chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
ever though about making one of these a full-fledged story? might be interesting.
Sage347 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hehe, wonderful job. )

...I might have to borrow that challenge, only transfer it to videos. -blinks-
Jadewolf chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Normally I don’t review but I really liked this piece. The idea is really cool! I loved all the little shorts you came up with. My favorite was the Temari x Shikamaru one, it made me laugh. You did a really good job
green see-through ghosts chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Man, am I lucky I found this. I love the idea of the challenge, and I absolutely love what you came out with. These are all - every single one of them - awesome. I especially liked the Tenten/Kisame one - the combo of a psycho like Kisame and a worker like Tenten is just amazingly effective. And the Sakura/Kabuto one, because everything he says matches that one freaky side of his personality so very well. And Temari/Shikamaru, because it would be so typical for them to meet like that.

And yes, I know that this was a time limit thing, but I can't help suggesting that with the Lee/Hinata shot, having Gai shouting encouragement in the back would have made my day. And I assume that with the Sakura/Sasori piece, this would be just before she demolishes 3rd Kazekage...if it's cannon, that is. The last line of that one is also extremely effective and, well, powerful. Sakura is such a contradiction to me - her strength, yet tenderness, just confuses me all the time.

You did an awesome, awesome job on these. Really.