Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
Wordzilla chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I liked Emmett's the best! Somehow the whole thing was hilarious to me.. Ofcourse I liked Lauren's second best.. Do some more of these!
nepalipranshu chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Please, please, PLEASE continue this! You captured all of the characters' emotions perfectly and ensnare (sorry, I'm on my Kindle Fire and I HATE auto-correct. I meant to say even) made me pity Jacob (that's not something that happens. Ever). So please, I'm begging you, please continue!
nepalipranshu chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
You do such a great job with all the minor characters! I think you get better with each minororer character :D
nepalipranshu chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
I think you captured Mike really well. He isn't all whiny but you really feel his. . ."pain". I actually quite like thia version of Mike. Great job! :D
Amanda Pall chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
This is my favorite!
huh chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
beautiful
SM chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
All 14 chapters r awesmee..!
d u'v expressd is juz terrific..!keep up d good work!:)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Loved the Shakespeare quotes! Good inside look on Jacob's thoughts.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Interesting take on Lauren's character. I think you wrote her well.
a person who loves twilight chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
this was a very good story .

i love to see edward and bellas reltionship from other peoples pov. especially when they see that they have such a special relationship(like rosalie's)

laurens was strange and could warrent it's own story.

keep up the good work!(:
Edwardbella4ever chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
I love these one shots best I have read and you got the characters perfect. And thank you for Jessicas pov it was perfect just the right amount of curiosity and humanity I love seeing the genuine side of her:) thank you!
stardust666 chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
This was great I love how each character had there own thoughts about Edward and Bella. I also loved how you included her class mates. The one thing I wish was having the thoughts of Eric and Tylor since they also has feeling for her, but other then that it was perfect.
rebelwithoutacauselolxx chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Hey runawayxo :)

I think this is really creative and talented writing because youre putting yourself in the mindset of so many different characters and pretty much nailing them!

I was reading Mike's chapter and I would love it if you did an outtake on this chapter from either Bella or Edward's perspective, just cause I wanna know how their conversation went and what happened in between Mike answering the phone and them kissing/ making up!

What do you think? I think you'd be great at it! :)

Keep up the good work!

Rebelwithoutacauselolxx
antsB chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Cute :)
fleeting chance chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I loved this! It was so funny! I love Emmett!