Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
Any092 chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
OMG, this chapter was awesome (i loved the other ones too, but this one cant be beaten). i congratulate you very much! :D
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
A fantastic job yet again.

This is so amazing.

Love it.

Excellent Jacob mindreading.

Well I must go.

So glad you updated.

Umm maybe you could try Sam? That would be interesting.

Thanks again!

lovestoryjunkie chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
this one felt so fairytale like

it was really magical feeling
lovestoryjunkie chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
this is so adorable
OoverO chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
I love this! Reading about there relationship in othe POV's is always fun. This is fantastic. I love your writing style aswell!
GroovyExcel chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Oh. My. Lanta.

This is the best one! This is the best Jacob POV I have ever read! His voice is flawless! Stuff like, "Fricken tingled" just added to it! and the bringing him back as Paris like in Eclipse? GENIUS! *bows to your awesomeness* This was worth the wait!
mrs. bob chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
dead dudes dont care if you quote them.

nice story keep writing.

can we have a tanya pov?
EllaAngel chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Wow, intense. That was great - it seemed just like Jacob to do something like that!

gumibear26 chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Thanks for Jake's POV - very enlightening. I enjoyed it.
OliviaJane chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Once again you've done an excellent job.

So will this be the last addition to this amazing story idea?
Chonga815 chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Finally you posted something again! It was a long wait, but well worth it. I love your writing. Please try and pay more attention to this than to anything else in your life;) Just kidding! You do a great job with your stories, keep em coming!
Withafullmetalheart chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
omg this is so sad. sometimes i find myself wanting her to end up with Jacob. i can never decide. Team Switzerland all the way
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
i loved the gave it so much more feeling :')

JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
id like to see some know, how bella lives happily ever after like SHE should have...
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Your writing is still as brilliant as ever. Although the wait was not so brilliant!
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »