Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
ickaren chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Wonderful use of Shakespeare's quotes! I really enjoy your story insight/extras! Poor Jacob is so heartbroken, you have really set up the return from the honeymoon. Jacob is already infuriated by the idea of Edward and Bella's being together on a 'real' honeymoon.
Anna562 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
What a wonderful POV! You did a great job with the characters: they were very believable. I'm looking forward to reading further.
re.vamp'd chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
as always,

great job.
Viper003 chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
I kinda feel sorry for Jacob after reading that...but I'm still Team Edella! Or Bedward! Lol

Great chapter
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Gosh, i read this chapter yesterday...

Amazing writing. You have a talent, a very clear one. You are great with imagery and personification, as far as emotions. You pulled emotions from me and I doubt even a die hard Team Edward fan would be able to walk away without feeling bad for Jake. Seeing as I am Team Switzerland and adore Jake with all my heart, I am almost in tears.

Poor Jake, though. I always felt so bad for him during the entire series. He really can't compete against Edward, no matter how much he tries. I'm sure he would have been satisfied if Bella didn't love him at all, but also didn't love Edward. I think it would have been enough for him to know that she was safe.

The Romeo and Juliet comparison was classic, especially because it's pretty much what Bella was thinking in New Moon. Except that he thinks that he's Romeo at first. He thinks he could be the Romeo, and then he realizes that he's the character that's really just a joke or something, like Mike Newton (poor guy, him, too. I like Mike, he's so abused in the books and stuff! He's never done anything, just had a crush on Bella... despite the fact that he can be annoying, he stood by Bella in New Moon, so I can't hate him). Anyhow, back to Jake. I felt like yelling "Aw! Jake, you're not just an extra! We all love you!" Personally, I haven't read the any Shakespeare except for Midsummer Night's Dream yet, but I know enough about the book to follow this sort of stuff. I think that it's so terrible that Jake feels like he's someone that could be cast aside and nobdy cares.

GREAT FIC! And amazing chapter!
klutzygirl34 chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Aw! I love the shakespear!
Carlisle060 chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
this is interesting.

but maybe apart from the jacob's POV and the Italy people ( you know who i mean), maybe you could do phil's POV. ( as in he might come to forks to support renee) or you can do the denali clan's POV. because that SHOULD be interesting !

about the fact that tanya used to like edward (i or she still does) and yea.

remember, these are just suggestions :)

Carlisle060 chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
damn.

imagine that this really did happen to lauren

then id actually feel sorry for her.

she seemed so mean.

but i dont know.

Carlisle060 chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
i like the renee.

we odnt really hear of her in the story and i was happy to read a well made fanficiton with renee

great work!

Carlisle060 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
such a cute story!

PrettyFanGirl chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Great, I really liked it! I had an idea of how to do SOMEone from Italy, but it might be hard to do all three. Maybe Jane and a couple other members. Let's say Alice sent a wedding invitation to Italy, or the guard found out, or it was just a random check-up. The Italians would go to see just how things are going, but not get close enough to Edward's hearing range and be indesicive enough for Alice not to see. Or better yet. Say Aro sent a human to pay another human to watch and observe from far enough away. Then you could tell the story from Aro's POV. I'm sorry, really tired right now but if you're interested inmore, send a PM or reply. Update soon!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
All of these chapters are very interesting. The Lauren one was very...unexpected, but still good. Love how the last sentence is the same for each chapter.
A fan chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
Hey, i read your note and you could do with when Edward, Bella and Alice are escorted to the three brothers. Aro's could be of him having a flashback to the time when Edward came and he had to share his memories of his time and Bella. How he felt protective of her, and all the specail moments. Then it could go back to the present were he sees how Edward protects Bella from Jane and never lets her go. With Marcus you could do, since he feels the relationship, how he sees them towards each other, how she loves him and he towards her. The same with Caius, how Aro told him of it when Edward come to ask for his death, ect. The interpretuation of them now (Bella and Edward) when they go to meet the three brothers again.
VamptasticalVampire chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
I loved these! They were so cute and I feel that you really were in the character's head and each of them have there own voice! Great Job! I just wish there was more!
Thata chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hi again!

I finally managed to make an account, so I could try to write too!

As your fics were the first ones I have ever read, I would LOVE if wou could read and comment on mine too. Give me some tips!

I look forward to read some new stuff from you!

Kisses from Brazil!

PS: Maybe you could do the Aro's POV of Edward's "visit" to Italy, in the New Moon.
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »