Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
Jess chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Great POVs! I love how Esme's epiphany with the petals intertwine with Edward's delicacy toward Bella. Very, VERY characteristic actions and words of Bella and Edward. You did wonderfully.
theessenceofagirl chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
hehehe hes just like jacob ru done with the story? its really good especially laurens good job
DobbyWobby chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
really good chapter, i think you've got Billy's charecter spot on.

dobby
kat1101 chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
i love all these chaps:)

maybe for the volturi u could have jane come back and tell aro or sum1 about the whole situation with the newborn vampires and they see how they act and hat or like 1 of there memories or i think they get invited to the wedding cuz in the 4th book bella has that wedding gift from aro..

idk just sum ideas:)
Fujo-Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
renee's chapter.. o my god... This is so touching !
Fujo-Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
this is such a beautiful story !

I just read chapter 5 ( Rosalie), you know i actually cried... so beautiful and all those emotions ! i really love this story.
Monica chapter 13 . 2/3/2009
For the Volturi.. do at the receptio of Edward and Bella's wedding. Pretend they were invited. I forget which person (vampire) it was that has the "gift" of seeing relationships, but he woud definitley be the best choice. Jane would be good also. Oh! Tanya too! I love your stories! Hope these ideas helped! Oh! One of the werewolves, cough... SETH...cough, because he is the nicest one towards Edward and Bella's relationship.
mia chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
Her reaction... Hilarious!

Very Good :)
mia chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
It's really cool just to hear their relationship from another normal human,s pespective.

I like the way that Mike didnt understand Bella and Edward's relation (which is how it should be, cos what would he expect?)and that he isn't intensly in LOVE with bella but he just kinda likes her in a teenage boy way, he thinks it the wame with Edward, except that she just picked him over himself.

I really liked, you captured Mike's shock well and you did a good job at portraying all the characters. Congrats...
Mia chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
OMG, you're amazing at writing these.

I think i like this pov the best so far...

Emmett is so funny, I love him!

Aw, and Edward and Bella are so sweet in this scene, especially from an older brother's pov.

I think you mastered the characters just right, well done!
bouch chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Your story is just loveley, really. I absolutly love the sentence you use at the end of every chapter, how you focus on edward and bella's realationship. jasper's chapter is my favorite, i loved the way he (or should i say you XD ) described the emotions radiating off of bella and edward. I got the chills while reading it!

and i just wanted to aslk if the story is complete?or there is more chapters to come?
FacelessxAuthor chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
Love this story! Lauren's chapter was sad...but, it was still awesome. The whole story is! I don't really like seeing Edward and Bella's relationship though Billy or Jacob. I'm totally team Edward...anyways, AWESOME JOB! :D

Olivia
Chonga815 chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
super nice idea! well done! PLEASE UPDATE!
Ardent Ly chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
great collection of stories!
SkewyPetal chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
Uhm, where's Jacob's POV?Maybe you can also add Seth's view as well? I hope you will still update your story..I really like it!
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »