Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
twilight1192 chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
nice chapter!

i like the way you have billy. he's so bitter. its great!

cant wait for Jacob!

-twilight1192
Eddielover101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
wow that was great

ive read a lot of Carlisle pov but this was the best!

i cant wait to i finish it

u'll hear from me later

thanks

Pickles!
blue-peridot chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
wow. that was better than usual. but i think it would have been a bit better if you had him actually observe them and see how they react to each other, like charlie suggested. can't wait till jacob's chapter! update SOON
Ashley0502 chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
The only way I can think of to bring about the viewpoint of the Volturi would be to have someone (anyone who had seen Bella and Edward) visit Italy and have Aro read it in their memories. That's not direct contact, but the best I can think of.

Nevertheless, I'd much rather see Jake's POV. Just figured I'd throw it out there since you asked :)

BTW, I loved that you did Billy's POV!
latuacantante4him chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
I enjoyed this chapter. You did a good job with Billy's struggle with the situation. It goes to show you how predjudice can be pased down from generation to generation. Instead of learning about the who, they focus on the what. You could do a chapter on Marcus' POV. He "sees" relationships and probably has something interesting to say about Edward's and Bella's. I am sure he "saw" alot when they were in Italy.
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
hmm...great chapter, very billy-like. As far as the volturi are concerned, maybe u could use the scene at the end of BD when the volturi are deciding whether they're gonna fight or not. I mmean, Aro knows them better that anyone else cause he's seen all the memories, and well Marcus has seen their relationship twice, so I dunno maybe somewhere during that scene? Now, if ya want a make believe scene then maybe Bella and Edward take a trip to Italy after BD. That's also a possibility. Either way, great chapter.
kdunlap.10 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
this one definatly has to be my favortite though. i love the JPOV of twilight stories. there always so cute.
kdunlap.10 chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
wonderful. as usual. sometimes all this 'cold one' stuff makes me roll my eyes. i always thought bella was so pathetic for just letting jacob walk all over her in NM, and E. but its whatever.

but i do love it in the chapter when relazation of bella and edwards love hits the character who is giving us their point of view. it warms my heart. haha.
nothingheretosee chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
o i like this story! yay!

i think one way you could involve the volturi is through like, email or something. Aro could email Carlisle or something...

it would be funny, but thats all i got as far as ideas go- sorry... u dont have to use it

i like where this story is going!

eamc
imagine.me.free chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
Amazing job with this as always! :] Keep up the great work and

update soon!

hm about aro and company... these are all happening before the

wedding right? well maybey they could get bored or curious or

whatever and decide to come check on the cullens to see if

theyve changed bella yet? okay its just a thought and i know

its pretty lame but you said you wanted an idea on how to

encoperate it in so that it fit the theme... so yeah. :]

dont mind me... but id do jacob first since you just did billy

and everything. but thats just my opinion XD
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
So, I like how Billy said "sure, sure". Family thing, eh? Also, who doesn't like bitter sweet chocolate? yummy!

i've been going around asking some of my fav authors just for updating their stories. i just moved into my dorm the other day (college freshman! woot!) and its kinda stressful. i needed some normality here...so, thank you! :D
vikkitori22 chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
i LOVE billy's chapter ALOT... and i can't wait for jacobs chapter...

as for the volturi ppl. the only one i can see you doing is Marcus, like when bella went to save edward in new moon, it would be cool to see your interpritation of his power (the way he sees conections). or you can do it from marcus' point of view but when he saw bella in edward in Breaking Dawn. and his thought of the confrontion and when he left.

thats my idea but i LOVE your writing... keep it up!
idancewithvamps chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
yea! you updated! it was a very good chapter. The only thing I would say bad about it (which wasn't really bad) was his pov was a little childish. His mind wasn't quite mature enough for a "chief" of a tribe. But it was very good. I'm glad I got something to read! Jacob sounds perfect. maybe you could add embry and quil for a little comic relief, you know? update asap!
princessjob chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
Good chapter! Well, I think a way to do a Volturi one would be you could have it where someone brought up Bella and Edward (this would be in Aro's POV), and he could think about everything he saw in Edward's head about them together and maybe even some things from Alice's head. And then, if you want, you could even transition that to Marcus. Like, he could be the one to have brought it up and then, because he sees relationships, he could just think a little about how strong theirs is and maybe even bring up something from his human life or something like that for a little length (like him in love with someone).
stowe39 chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
Awesome story. You could assume that when Aro read Alice's thoughts, in new moon, and saw the visions of Bella as a vampire, that he also saw a vison of Bella accepting Edward's proposal.

The vampire and his natural food source. The animal-drinker and his la tua cantante. Edward and Bella. The mind reader who refuses to join my guard and his soon-to-be fiance.
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »