Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
I've read all of your chapters but this is by far my favorite. I know there was less of bxe but still, it is an intersting cunundrum that edward faces... to know the lives of humans yet not be in a place to help them, perhaps not caring to. Then enters Bella, and the girl who was the meanest of them all, receives her well wishing. Great story, great chapter!
michelle chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
wonderfully moving, got a lump in my throat. Beautiful
BookwormCarrie chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
This is very good! I really like the story ideas. For the Volteria, mabey you could do when in New Moon, how the felt seeing Edward try to give himself up for a human. Just a suggestion.

Nice Shakesphere quotes in the 'Jacob' chapter.

"Never was a story of more woe than my love and her killer"

I (even though being a girl) played the Prince in our schools production of Romeo and Juliet, so I recognize most of these quotes.

Thanks for reading my long and rambly review! I really love this story!

BookwormCarrie
Innocent2Deadly chapter 14 . 4/2/2010
So good...

Would you please continue with the one-shots?

Or is this your last one?
The Fourth Bride chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Yes. Jacob is an extra, he finally figured it out. Whoopee. How LONG does it TAKE you, you stinky dog.
darcy chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
i LOVE this story, especially the Carlisle and Esme shots. they are so sweet and i was smiling whilst reading them both (: good job x
Aureleis chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Oh I'm almost crying now. I loved Jacob (in the book, not the movie), I actually did cry for him. Excellent chapter.
Aureleis chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Wow, that's exactly like I thought Angela would be... she sees the little details, but she knows enough not to intrude on other's business.

"For the love of Gucci." That made me laugh.

Good chapter, I really liked this one.
KaylaCullen95 chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
i don't mean to be rude, just pointing something out

at the end you quote 'Edward and Bella. Husband and wife. My lfe and my enemy'

that kinda makes it sound like Edward is Jake's life & Bella's the enemy.

so shouldn't it be 'Edward and Bella. Husband and wife. My enemy and my life'?

once again, sorry if i came across rude. i never meant to. i was just pointing out something i didn't understand.
KaylaCullen95 chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
esme's point of view is absolutely beautiful :)

you worded it perfectly.

i was smiling the whole time.

well done :)
LoveTheVamps01 chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
i LOVE these one shots! oh and also i really wish u would finish I Love You. im BEGGING you! PLZ finish it! its amazing! i love how its a couple of decades later and they actually have to be in school now just like the rest of the cullen teenagers had to be! PLZ!
Taynara Segurado chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
wow! i think this pov is my favourite one! just perfect!
Amanda chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Intresting.
Amanda chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Funny :D
MyMonkeyMan1221 chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
this really is an amazing fic! so incredably well done!
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »