Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
miranda lovett chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Awesome chapter dude, I started cracking up laughing myself when Emmett heard Edward and Bella's conversation. I think I want Alice's POV by the way are you finished with the 13 reasons? i've been waiting for the next chapter and I check my email and a new story comes up, at first I was a little disappointed but then I read the first two capters of this story and i was hooked. write me back please!

all my love, Miranda
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Aw that's so cute! I love the comparison at the end between my brother and his finace and then the predator and his prey. Genius!
Tuggummi chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
One again; loved it! Keep it up, you made my day! :)
marbleenchantress chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
I've always wanted to see how emmet reacted to bella and edward's love, especially when they were right in front of him. Once again an awesome job and can't wait to read another story!

{* *}

\vv/

I will suck ur bllod! Lol jkjk
winryrockbell2 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
That was an awesome chapter, too. Hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter! Have a great trip.
winryrockbell2 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
That was a great chapter! I loved it; so romantic! Can't wait for the next chapters!
his babi seal chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
love, love, love!
all time low high chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
omg. fabolous chapter again. this is something that i could totalli picture emmett saying. love it! :)
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Good chapter! Please update soon!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was by far my favorite POV!.Just his thoughts alone were spacktaculor, and then you added the moment with Edward, it was just beautiful!.I can't wait to read more of your beautiful writing!.
replica.of.bella chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
DO ALICE NEXT! DO ALICE NEXT!

This is SO adorable and sweet, not to mention fantastically written.

I'll be waiting... :)
kbye chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
I love how everything ends so beautifully! Keep going! Love it!

XOXO :)

TheBetafish
hot 101 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Aw I love Esme!, I always pictured her thoughts being very loving!.
hot 101 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
This was really beautiful!, in an Emmett kinda way that is lol.
one2many chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
great chapter

i really liked the "Emmett listening in on the conversation" part

you know how to make a person laugh dont you

hahhahahahaha