Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
joayla chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
i think you got mike spot on ! by the time they got engaged he had time to grow up to !
joayla chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
that was the best POV so far !
LoveThemSexyCullenMen chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
I never really thought that Angela's best friend was Bella. They just never seemed close enough.
joayla chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
beautiful!
joayla chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
that was stunning cant wait to see whoo is up next !
SparkyGal chapter 14 . 10/8/2009
i love it :D you are such an amazing writer ! my favourite was Emmett's :D hes so funny :D
Rhythmrains chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
This was a simply marvelous piece of fan fiction and very original, reading the perspectives of the different Twilight characters as they observe Edward and Bella. You did a splendid job of portraying Edward's character and Bella's character, and their relationship, although it was not told from their perspective.

*sigh* I love Edward!

(I just have one note for you, I have already added this to my favorites list, because I really truly enjoyed it, but I just wish that you would go over the chapters and edit them? Because I have noticed some spelling mistakes when I was reading this, like "clam" instead of "calm", I know typos happen so no biggie, I just think it would be great if you could fix those mistakes, so that this fic would be perfect)

Anyways, great fic! I love it!
Conilynn chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
WOW! This is incredible! I love the different POV's, and you describe them so well. Runway XO you are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors! Please keep writing, you have a wonderful gift.
grouchtomato chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
Poor poor Jacob. I love Edward, but Jacob more. I'm the healthier version of Bella! My only consolation is that there's someone much better for Jacob.
grouchtomato chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
I've always dismissed Lauren as an unnecessarily cruel person, but your characterization of her makes me pause. Maybe there was something more to Lauren. Am I guilty of judging too quickly? This is, by far, my favorite one. Well done! You've given her a different dimension (that may or may not have been there).
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I loved most of these, thank you!
Azeck-Sparkers chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
caius knows edwards every thought, you could pose him as curious about their relationship.
incupsofcoffee chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Oh, I really love this chapter. You captured Charlie very well.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
I've enjoyed reading this very much!
Cinderella Adriana chapter 3 . 7/21/2009