Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
all time low high chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
wow. great chap. this is something that carlisle would do. great... as always :}
xxedwardloverxx chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
ok i have ran out of words from the dictionary to descirbe your stories. im left speechless. your writing is so intruiging and passionte.

xxedwardloverxx
twilight1192 chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
LOVE IT!

really really good.

amazing job. lovely details, you probably get tired of everyone telling you that your good..ha - NOT -
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
wow, perfectly perfect.

nothing to say other that you totaly captured the essence of Esme.

YAY!

AE
orangemice311 chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
That was so sweet!
xxedwardloverxx chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
omg that was amazing. it was so incredibly sweet and it makes me feel empty that i dont have this!

your an amazing writer and you could pull off writing a story about cookies falling in love. you have a gift and you should share it with the world )

xxedwardloverxx
one2many chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
your such a good writer

i love the somparison you made between Edward adn Bella and Esmes garden ant the end it was so sweet

keep on writing
marbleenchantress chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I loved it once again im impressed great job! ;) keep going!
Tuggummi chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Oh my god! You are so talanted! I'm speechless...

UPDATE!
Lenchen92 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
It's perfect. So much feelings that you express so good with metaphres. I love it. Keep at it!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Great chapter, lots of feelings, descriptive writing, although I would never think that Esme would wish Bella was dead!

Amazing, even still, next chapter please!
medievalaggression chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
why are you so good at this?

It's almost like the characters have walked off the pages of the Twilight series and into your stories. It's just enough to hold me over until 8/2/08 at 12:01am.

PLEASE update soon!

(Oh, and by the way, you're the only author in my author alerts. That should tell you how much I love your stories.)

Okay, enough of the flattery for now.
rain-waterfall chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
That was so beautiful!
zouber mage chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
i really like your fic and how u show areas of the relationship-like bella's fragility- that take for granted. really good so u do alice or emmett next?
Hannah Milkweed chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
You have a wonderful idea here! I really enjoyed these two perspectives. Please keep going your doing a great job!
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »