Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
medievalaggression chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
why are you so good at this?

It's almost like the characters have walked off the pages of the Twilight series and into your stories. It's just enough to hold me over until 8/2/08 at 12:01am.

PLEASE update soon!

(Oh, and by the way, you're the only author in my author alerts. That should tell you how much I love your stories.)

Okay, enough of the flattery for now.
rain-waterfall chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
That was so beautiful!
zouber mage chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
i really like your fic and how u show areas of the relationship-like bella's fragility- that take for granted. really good so u do alice or emmett next?
Hannah Milkweed chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
You have a wonderful idea here! I really enjoyed these two perspectives. Please keep going your doing a great job!
kbye chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Your writing is so PERFECT! It is right in character, and everything fits, like I said, perfectly! I love it! I love your writing!

XOXO :)

TheBetafish
765876587658 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I loved this chapter! I love Esme! Wow! This was absolutely amazing! I don't know what to say except that it was fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter!

rain is my refuge
his babi seal chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
wow! that was amazing! you have some serious talent! the idea of bella's and edward's relationship from all of the cullens' povs is brilliant. i absolutely loved that. i especially loved how the last sentences are the same on both chapters. keep writing!
Daddy's Little Cannibal chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
:]

I love it.

It's so freaking good.

I have a question though,

does it mention that Esme' has a garden in the series?

If it doesn't, it should.

That sounds like a perfect mother type,

which Esme' is.

I love this series.

It's so loving and fun to read.
The Scribe of Stories chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
One More Word: Perfectly Romantic. Keep Writing!
vikkitori22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
like i keep saying so good

keep writing from other people's POV's
Browneyedbella347 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh my god. Words cannot describe. That was perfect. I am in shock. It was beautiful. "The heartbeat that was keeping two bodies alive". You should copyright that.

Oh my goodness, that was so amazing. I think that I just died.

Thank you for writing that beautiful story and an extra thank you for posting it early!
medievalaggression chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow. This is really really good. Like really good.

...yeah.

Can I hear the rest, please?

:D

(That means update, please)
765876587658 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow! Brilliant! You just keep getting better and better! I cannot wait for more of these! You did so well with Carlisle, I'm excited to see what you'll do with the other characters! I really liked this! Great job!

rain is my refuge
winryrockbell2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was awesome! I'm very excited for this new collection of one shots! Just don't forget your other story (I know you won't). Can't wait for the next one!
infp1079 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Beautiful! Your writing appears effortless, and you've captured the love between Edward and Bella with exquisite skill. I hope to read the next chapter soon! :)
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 Next »