Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
dendendenen chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
oh gosh! your so great i think i'm out dated but i just can't help but to really give comment on your works.. you are so greatt! i love your works. i hope you make longer stories. u're heaven's gift to all twiglighters..

you stories even made me cry, there are really emotions coming off the characters and you right just like SM does..
SHAUNA1996 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
WHOA.I LOVED ALL OF THEM ESPECIALLY RENEES,CHARLIES,ESMES,CARLILSE AND ALICES! IS THAT ALL YOUR DOING?
Lily Swan chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Heyys.

I ADORE this so far, you're writing's incredible. and FINALLY there's someone else (aside from myself) who hates age discrimination. The amount of times I reckon people don't read other fanfics because the writer is only 14 is almost certainly massive. Well done on this! So far, I love it, the last few lines were brilliant. Hope you continue writing.

~Lily
deleteteled chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
great story, the different pov's are extremely realistic and fit the characters very well
gossip-bangkok chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
sad...

I kinda feel sorry for Jacob..

thank you soo much!

Hope you keep writing something like this
gossip-bangkok chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
i have to say..

no mike.. you could have never be her Edward...

thank you very much!

Love the POVs so much!
mgitta chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
This is really good but I have one problem how come that Edward didn't hear Jasper's thoughts? that bugged me to the insane through the whole story
queenmandi chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
I only got up to Jessica but its late so I'm going to bed now. You're beautiful darling.

~May your soul rest in peace
The Cellist chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
I love it, end the ending lines of each chapter are great. Rosalies, Alices, and Jacobs made me cry!
helbaffy chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
omg... the first chapter alone was so beautiful...i can't imagine what will be the rest like... realy great story..or should i say oneshots... :)
GirlofTheFlowers chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
soo good really talented writing

i love another POV u could do is sam or emily's sam would know because jacob would've thought about it so.. just an story
shasta53 chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
What an interesting story! I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
saya.sen chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Wow, this was really good. I especially liked Lauren's POV, I thought that was an interesting explanation for her behavior. I also like that you did so many POV's and that not all of them even concluded the same way. It was a great story :)
CarebearKara chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
Great fic. You could do the Volturi from the part of Breaking Dawn where they come because Irina told them Renesme was an immortal child.
ablablahh chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
These are all extremely well-written... much fun to read!
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »