Reviews for From Where I'm Standing
Fudgy Buddy chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
I loved it. It fit the characters perfectly. I feel so bad for Jake though. Thanks for writing.
milominderbinder chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
Wow! Absolutely WONDERFUL story! Exactly the right balance of funny & seious, really well written! Keep writing!
TiffAshxo chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
this is so flipping AMAZING! WOW! my favorites are Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Jasper! can you do Bella and Edward too? you know what? can you just do it OVER again? you know with new experiences from them and new stories! this is -no doubt about it- my favorite story on here! :]]

P.S. freaking amazing! :)
gossipbangkok chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
thank you very much..

loved Emmett's, Jasper's and Alice's POV especially...

Emmett's POV was so funny that I was laughing for so long...

Please keep writing..

It would be awesome if you write on Seth's POV... but that's just a suggestion...

thanks again..
paper.creations chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
I liked it alot, it was so heartbreakingly cute. Poor Jacob.

But - and I'm sorry - it didn't really feel like it thr format of the others, until the end. And I didn't think that it really fit Jacob to quote Shakespeare, but who knows. I guess only Stephenie does.

It was so cute. And it's so nice to see you again. I was beginning to worry!

Re-post something soon. Please don't leave us for so long next time!

-Maggie
iLiya11 chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
Im basking in the happiness and the new perspectives that this story brought me! i seriously wish u would continue... will u? Please? the volturi idea sounds intersting... im sure that u would great with it!
happyfacelover chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
Wow that was really good! Please keep going! i want to see mire peoples perspectives! although I don't really know who's is left.

MORE MORE MORE! :D
Thata chapter 14 . 4/21/2009
Hi again, Megan!

Long time, no see!

Gosh, I just LOVED every single word of your fic, it almost made me cry!

Though Jake thinking about Shakespeare' quotes is not quite his role, it fitted perfectly well on that matter!

Please, keep writing!

Lots of kisses from Brazil

Prpurpledragon chapter 14 . 4/21/2009
You did an amazing job with this chapter. You really do have alot of talent. Keep writing. I will definately keep reading your stories.
Prpurpledragon chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Nicely done.
Prpurpledragon chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
That was an AMAZING chapter, you did a great job with it. You really are a great writer. There really are alot of Lauren's out there that could use more Edward and Bella's. We reeally need to look at the whole picture and not always judge wee really never know what some people are going through as they truly suffer in silence. Great job.
Prpurpledragon chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
As always you truly gotta love Alice ; p
Prpurpledragon chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
I like the fact that Renee somewhat realized that she needs to let Bella make her own mistakes, just as her mother let her. You are very wise my dear. ; )
Prpurpledragon chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Yet another great chapter. You really did a wonderful job with Charlie.
Prpurpledragon chapter 6 . 4/19/2009