Reviews for silver lining
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow. Breathtaking. Your work is amazing :))
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Absolutely beautiful. You captured Toph's brashness, desperation, and hope so well .. I loved this.
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Whoa. This is pretty sad. But very beautifully written. :)
moksternz chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
One word ...PERFECTION

I dont no how Someone can write stories so perfect like

this, It Is just a total mystrey..), you are a very gifted

writer...)Its good to find someone who has an attribut similar to my own...:P...that last sentence was A lie, I dont even know what It meant..:L

that was like 30 words...

you da Wo...Man..ssz

your stories are da shizzle for rizzle
IDontFollow chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was amazing! I love it! The format, wach word, each question... I think this fanfic is perfect! 8D

Going to favourite!
Solembum13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
aw, this was swet!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
wow! that was pretty good! nice work! i really enjoyed reading it!
Descendant of Doom chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I was feeling sorry for Toph throughout the whole thing with all her questions and having no answers. I kind of know how she felt but it was cute happy ending which is all that really matters. I really liked it.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
So sweet, I love it! I love how Sokka matures throughout the questions and how Toph never gives up on him. Definitely going on favorites.
i-embrace-OCD chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I think... I think I might cry. That's new. I haven't had that feeling since I read 's story, "Yesterdays."

My computer was being stupid and lame and wouldn't let me read this for the longest time. I tried everything - using the direct link, going on your profile, trying to find you in other ways, but my computer hates this site today. I have no idea why. But I'm really glad I eventually got to this - because this has, in short, completely made my day.

Just, wow. This is breathtaking, awe-inspiring. The ending was perfect. I'll have to PM you for details because I have to go now...
godiwishicouldburnthischrist chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was so amazing! This defiantly makes up for your other stories!
nolongerpostingonthissite chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
that was good. i liked how you went through their history together and used different scenes to highlight the questions. There were a few jarring grammar mistakes though that interrupted the flow.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was excellent.
comptine chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Epic Tokka!

Perfectly IC, a good story, short and kept the idea movie. Really good job, I love this piece of Tokka. A few spellings things here and there but I really can't talk about that kinda stuff ;D

Into the Tokka C2 with you!