Reviews for 13 Tips, 24 Hours
CANCLED chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I think your story is fantabulous and is good enough for a sequel.
Quirming chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Definitely, definitely YES to a sequel! This was so cute, and had me laughing at 4 in the morning - poor Sakura obviously never read the guidelines for dealing with the kazekage. The set up was very nice, fun and lighthearted and the added guidelines gave it a bit more humour.

I actually tried to review this story, but you don't accept anonymous reviews so I had to make an account, for the first time in the 4-5 years I've browsed this site. XD That is how much I want to see a sequel to this. (Preferably one where poor Sakura gets her half-broken heart mended. ;_; )

So yes. Thank you for sharing this story with the world!
yasumiluv chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh wow...This is really, really funny. I like that you made them into tips, that was a brilliant concept! And I like the make-out scene too,it wasn't too much and it made us expect more...so, you better write a sequel! (plS!)
beyond the darkness chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
this was great

the shifting tone was real with its change from uncomfortable to lust to heartbreak

well done! a sequel would be awesome [lift mine (and sakura's!) spirits!]
vavaley chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Woo-hoo! That was super duper hot! I so like Gaara here! And Sakura...they are both so in character!Please, make a sequel!
peterpan's lover chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
SEQUEL!pls write a sequel!
sAkuRa's no.1 faN chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
yes! pls make a sequel!
xraygurl88 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hahahahaha!

I cannot stop laughing!

I wish Team Seven and Team Sand hadnt interrupted!

Nevertheless...you have to make a sequel!
zeLda1771 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I LOVE THIS! Please write a sequel!
susannajulia chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
definetly a sequel please
carrionxcupcake chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
AHH! MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

Seriously, You can't just leave us hanging like that o
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
It was awesome, please do a sequel!
xImCharmedx chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
if you're not busy, adn you've got an idea, you could very well make a sequel. if you did, i'd be very interested in reading it!nice oneshot, by the way.
himeyuzuki chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
o_o...AYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYY~! o Is it good enough for a sequel? I think you can make a movie out of it. XD Should I stop here? NO~! NONONONONONONONONONO! Don't stop! ToT I think you can actually make a long series out of this. X3 Go for it! XD
DarkestScars chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
You should definitely write a sequel. I never thought that I would like a GaaraSaku Fic. but I have been converted.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »