Reviews for 13 Tips, 24 Hours
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Good enough for a sequel..yes.
iAndroid chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I hope you would consider continuing! I mean, it is a really good one-shot, but if you make it a sequel, it'll be tons better! So I hope you would continue on this, Thanks!
GaaraFox chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aww, that was so good! I loved it soo much!

I'm not sure if you've written a sequel or not, but if you haven't, I think you should!

But yeah, very good story, loved it! (:

AND you kept them both in character! good job! :D
ishala8 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
If you didn't already have a sequel up, I would be pestering to the ends of the Earth right about now. This is just too good of a fic to just end like this. Going to read the sequel now... see ya! o
lady4feet chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
yesh talk about a cliff hanger. I love how you write sakura. Going to go read the sequal.
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
SEQUEL! Pretty please? :D
brinapingu chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I'm not really that interested in GaaSaku and it was only curiosity that led me to check out this story and I must say this story's awesome and it's starting to make me like GaaSaku xD
Shrix chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I'm not sure if I already reviewed this story, but I read it for like the fourth time and it still makes me so happy :D keep writing, b/c I love your work! I don't know if you realize how much I'm positive people love your work, but please keep it up!
Shrix chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
All I can say is tht I absolutely LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVE this story! There is nothing I would criticize, and you are just an incredible writer and I loved it! I was so happy reading this! :D thank you so much for writing it, it was incredible, keep up the awe-inspiring work!
Dreaming of a Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow...this story was AMAZING. At first, I had read the first chapter of the sequel, and I'm like, 'oh, no wonder I didn't understand'. So I quickly came and read it, and let me tell you that I was squealing and laughing and almost crying at all of the different scenes. Loved it! Now I'm off to read the sequel!
asdweqz chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
yes write more
charlieslion chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is absolutely amazing. Welcome to my favourite authors list.
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
totally worth it

very nice
amutofan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hi. i'm new at this, but i think this story is awsome! the pairing is really cool to. though i prefer kakashi and sakura. so i loved this story. bye!
kibababe7015 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i love it but you really need a sequel i want them to get to be together T.T
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »