Reviews for More than 19 years later
Charlie.aus chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
that was beautifully exicuted. The sixth Sense and her coming home was just perfect.

I know i was thinking the same thing when i read the epilouge... too old!
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
WTF? How was Min too old? Dumbles was 152 and HEADMASTER when he died...does JKR have something against girls being Headmistress for too long or something?

BTW...I love the story.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is nice - you are right, of course: her age would be a silly reason to have her retire so soon. But it sounds, as if she is all on her own during her travels around the world - that I don't like ... but maybe you just don't tell - she could be doing anything at the places she stays for a while, after all.

That you make Albus Severus Headmaster made me smile!
Samara Connor chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Thara June,

this story is really good. no offence to her but we do not know enough about what happened after the war and what happened to everyone. this story is wonderful.
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
silly JKR. that woman obviously doesn't know her own characters well enough! oh well...Your story was amazing!

Yours
sci-fied chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Nice story - a quiet, resolute death is just right for Minerva.

And I TOTALLY age about JK's math...maybe it's just a sign that other statements she's made (such as, Albus being gay) should be ignored.

Excellently written,

gray-eyed
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
It's sad that she had to die, yet I do think that it's better to think that Albus would be waiting for her, you know? ]
XxrunforfunxX chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
OMG! finally someone else realizes the huge mistake JK Rowling made! I did the math, and Minerva would have been in her 90s I think around 96, 19 years later. But my math could be off though. I concur though that McGonagall wasnt too old.

I like the story even though I am not a MM/AD shipper, its cute and sweet. I could see McGonagall dying in the castle that she had called home for so long.