Reviews for Bitter
marietta chapter 1 . 2/1
Delicious! Delightful! Love it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aww. Wow. Sweet stuff.
Mein-Herz-Brennt chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You really should continue with this wonderful story. I love it's bleak and darkness. I want to know how everything pans out. Please keep going with this
The Mudblood Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I wish this were longer and more developed, because I enjoy post-apocalyptic stories (and movies, and so on). I like the bleakness and helplessness in this story, with everyone exhausted or injured or both. This would make a great start to a story about rebuilding after total devastation at Hogwarts.
duj chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I don't call it a cake unless it's baked ;P (Well, except for some types of cheesecake that you refrigerate to set. But he didn't do that either.) Brilliant fic though.
JeanDD chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow. I expected basically a crack!fic based on the description and the rec that brought me here, but this is actually very well written and the humor (the cake) somehow only makes the terrible situation seem even worse. I would be happy if this were made longer or had a sequel.
Fossicker chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this is excellent! i was so caught up the exhausted, desperate mood of the story that I forgot it was about cake until the last line!

good job on creating the atmosphere.
Lollipop Lexi chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This totally needs to be a full-length story. Interesting premise and has a lot of potential with the way the characters are interacting.
BlushingEmerald chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I know this is a one-shot, but it's so hilariously dark and... just fascinating. I love it. So much is crammed into so few words. It really makes me wish for more.
Lotiolentus chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I absolutely adore your writing. I don't know how many times I keep re-reading your stories. Please do not give up. You just CAN'T!
Hanna chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
ROFLMAO! That Sirius Black...

I loved the descriptive language in this. Very vivid. It sounds like the challenge was really silly, but you did a great job turning it into a not silly story.
cecelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This was excellent. Evocative and atmospheric. Dark and strangely hopeful at the same time.
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
The cake fic to end all cake fics, indeed! Galleon a bean - cocoa beans then? (At least, this had better be a chocolate cake. I'm going to be disappointed with my image of Severus licking the ladle if not.)
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was good. It was a bit confusing at some parts, but it was AU so I kinda expected that.
zule bean chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wonderful! I have to agree...I would love to see this fleshed out into a longer ficlet.