Reviews for Born Of a Sith Lord
that was freaking awesome
Draco122
Better gramgrammar
KingKiger chapter 3 . 1/8
I got to say story is great, but the quality of dialog from chapter 1 to chapter 2 and 3 dropped a hell of a lot, chapter 1 was well written chapter 2 was decent and just the first part of 3 alone was horrendous in grammar. I will continue to read this story, but please I implore you to go back and fix the grammar mistakes.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
argh crap... this better not be a Hinata pairing... seriously, if he ends up wanting to protect anyone i am gonna be pissed... why can there never be a Sith Naruto who just doesn't give a fuck about anyone
rock johnson chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Yes! Revan #1 sith lord ever!
Ciel Thanatos Phantomhive chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Love the Omake!
hakon2feb chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i like the story, and think it has been fun so far.
I noticed you say in the end of the chapter that Naruto would wisit Dantooine. As soon as you said that the ship entered light speed, you dug your own grave. Seeing as light speed is a given speed, and that there is no star closer to earth(Assuming narutoverse is on earth) then 4 lightyears. That's right, even at lightspeed it would take 4 years to reach the closest star. Should the trip take 7 days total, you would at the most travel a distance of 15 times the distance from the sun to the average distance to Pluto.
Since you probably won't be reading this, then i'll stop the rant now. :p

hakon2feb.
jjs chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Sidious did escape death in the death star...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Wow great story only got into a few chapters but I love it hope to see more in the future
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Why was Naruto at the team 7 meeting?
Guest chapter 23 . 2/17/2014
supert history
js chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I'm not sure if you know but Sidious DID escape death on the death star, its part of canon star wars history, he sent his essence into one of the many clones he had of himself, then he corrupted Luke Skywalker who was then re-deemed by his sister Leia Skywalker before finally killing of Sidious...
heavydestro chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
GO IRUKA! XD LMAO!
heavydestro chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
honestly this story is raw as fuck (good thing) idk how it doesn't have more reviews
Sjstaudt chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Between your extreme number of spelling and grammar errors and your lack of adherence or explanation for deviation from known Star Wars information (the force needs midichlorians and neither Naruto or Hinata were tested) this is pretty unreadable and I believe the only reason for so many reviews I the lack of crossover pieces. Also you just ha Naruto mention "light side" techniques but Sideous obviously couldn't use them and probably wouldn't know them.