Reviews for Vixen
Vaako chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I kinda liked the Mugen going after Jin thing, sorta like a naughty kid but it came off as a bit like rape...

But the first part was really good, it made me laugh and was a joy to read!
mawako chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I didn't like the "she" thing. I mean not the beginning, 'cause it was good, but the second part, when they were fighting. It was too much to stand. Reading about my beloved Jin as a woman, noo. ;_;

Anyhow - I like it, 'cause the ending was fun.
Runawynd chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
What an interesting, entertaining read! I could easily get a grasp on the characters, and their rough relationship was perhaps spot-on. To me, the last part (in particular) was also very poetic and witty. Well done, and thank you for posting!
Alice L. Rem chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Ooh, you wrote this very well. Got me thinking that Jin is mighty sexy here.

Insta fave.

More please?
niina chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
oh, I loved it!

'twas very original with he/she transformation.

and the last line - the best!

ladyccino chapter 1 . 11/21/2008

stop denying it Jin!

that was A-MA-ZING.

Good Evening chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
HA. They deserve each other. Immensely... Then again, I just like making Jin cry.
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I wish Jin was my woman! Wait, would that make me a lesbian? Eh, he has a penis, so whatever. Very good, could have been more NC-17, but this is ff, so I don’t have anything to complain about.
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I liked it. Only Mugen would be that vicious about sex and none picky about gender.
C chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Well, sure, it was pretty good (though rather short) but... well, I'm not really one for rape. So I don't know how to feel about it, because it certainly seemed to me like Mugen raped Jin. I like it better when both partners are wanting.

But all in all, it was good!
SilverTonguex0x chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Interesting take on this. Just vague enough to be really sexy; lets the imagination run wild 3

Good work!
mastersam chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I think that you've done splendid on this one; it's freaking awesome how well you write, no matter if they're gay or not. If Jin were to be uke, I think that he probably would be a bitch like that though. You landed it perfectly.
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 4/5/2008

that was so cute!...

jin...never thought of him as kawaii!...

loved it!..