Reviews for The Monster's Mother
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
epic and gripping keep it up
Snorbie chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
like the story but finishing it would be nice
Greetz S
Julesthejellyfish chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
WOOT WOOT! this is so cool! i can't wait to find some more time to read the rest of it!
yo momma chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
omg this IS AWESOMETACULAR! please update this soon!
Invader Viceroy chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
make moar
Jimanji chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Im seriously annoyed at you right now because you haven't written THE SEQUEL
Joe chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
I'm sorry but that ending is terrible - and in fact the whole POV of the monster is a bad idea. You're making her out to be something with emotions, and she may very well have emotions but you talk about her as if she's human. You describe her movements as if she was a person and when you don't you just repeat the word "beast". I'm sorry for the harsh criticism but I initially thought this would wet my appetite until any more info on the sequel comes out. Also, check your spelling.
HammerFloyd chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Good story, but it could've used a lot more character development. And it seems like you're moving too fast from one part to another. Its like "and then, and then, and then" I mean really? Try to be a bit more in-depth. And some of the things the characters do is quite ridiculous. For example, trying to name the creature before they think of solutions on how to counter it. Finally, I don't think Rob, Beth, and Lily would have much of a role in anything after providing the footage. This is all just my perspective though, and otherwise, it was pretty good. Constructive criticism.
Screaming Dean chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
So when are you going to update this one? Are you waiting for the sequel? Consider this encouragement. I've really loved reading this.
Damon-013 chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Damn cliffhangers...
Jacob Durkan chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
This is a great story! Maybe Godzilla will stop Scylla and her babies!
maddog chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
suprised to find fanfic of this now at least she knows who is responsible hopefully the humans can forgive her
Joshua chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Come on, why Boston?
Pan head number 1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Okay, great writing, very abrupt in places but still works for the monster genre. The idea is hinted at in the special features of the movie so this isn't the most original idea but it still works rather well. Great ideas for names, Scylla is rather original. If the creature is from a deep ocean trench you need to figure out an explanation for why it doesn't explode when it comes to surface, also, is the creature a carnivore or a herbivore, it eats plants but also people so iron that out. The scale is very cool but a little more desciprition on how the creature looks would be advisable. Instead of just evoking a clover but bigger monster, make Scylla unique and memorable. Make the characters a little less static and create some sort of problem or change between them (Even though Scylla is the main character). Personally, this is a great fanfic and I hope you finish and continue it, finally, please can the parisites come back? They are the scariest part.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 9 . 11/16/2009