Reviews for The Mark
jameni chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
I still really like this story-Its so unlike anything else I have read .Your writing has a nice flow-and it sems well put together even thou its in 3parts.I really hope you will post more soon-please dont let this be another unfinished story!
Sandra Fegan chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
Just checking to see if there is an update. Loving the story, but, but months since anything added.

Longing for that next chapter to go up
Lady Luciole chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Pretty pretty please with sugar on top : continue & finish this story ! The plot is really great!

I want to know how the love story will grow : Beth & Mick or Beth & Josef or Mick & Beth & Josef?

Who kills the vampires?
Lucretiareadsall chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
Hi Ancholia,

Hope all is well with you.

I have been re-reading this over and over. Its been awhile since any updates, Please, please, continue this story when you can.
LadyAilith chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Nicely done! I like the idea of Beth being Mick's "punishment". I don't recall having read anything like that before. You're doing a stellar job and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your story! Thanks so much!
toria515 chapter 11 . 11/24/2009

Please continue this story! It's one of my all time favorites. I don't care how many mistakes you think you've made. Come back!

Shadowcat710 chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
I don't usually give feedback and I'm definitely not an expert so this is just my opinion. You have a great concept and I like where the story is going. I love the character of Joseph (although Mick will always be my favorite) and am a fan of the Mick/Beth relationship. The only thing that really confused me in the past chapter was why Beth would just have sex w/Joseph ~ out of the blue, so to speak. I can totally understand her being pissed off at Mick (I mean, who wouldn't be) but just having sex w/Joseph like that didn't really seem to suit her character (not that I'm adverse to a good sex scene ~ it just didn't really seem to fit right).

As Joseph once said... "I'm just saying..." :) Good Job! Keep the chapters coming!
silvanelf chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
Ah, my friend, I am so sorry for how late my review is! I have been so busy, and I didn't realize how long it had been since you posted your new chapter...which was fantastic!

OMG-Ben saw the vampire body? Oh, that is not good! I'm biting my nails over that. These mysterious people, it sounds like they're the baddies for this story. I wonder if they're the ones responsible for Beth's turning?

Josef is still mad with Mick-I love how protective Josef is of Beth. But at the same time he realizes how serious the situation is.

Mick better do some serious begging and sucking up to earn Beth's forgiveness. After the way he deserted really speaks to the situation that Beth is willing to work with him, I'm sure she must be very upset. btw, I love your description of Beth's outfit. I could picture it clearly in my head.

So, I loved your latest chapter, and cannot wait for your next one! Tell your betas to hurry! ; )

*hugs ancholia*
catravers chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
I am so glad you decided to continue this story. Mick has alot of ground to make up. Hope there is more soon.
Anna chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
Great story! Poor Mick! It's sad. . .
theusedfangirl801 chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
he plunged it into her heart.

:) good story though

so far

can't wait to read more:)
theusedfangirl801 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
was should be were in the last few lines

s'okay about the spelling and stuff

i'm worse at english and it's the only language i'm fluent in!
lorig795 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
I really like this story. I hope Mick and Beth can get passed this and find each other again. I think Beth will be a wonderful vamp!
moonjat54 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Intense chapter. I love how Guillermo is on top of things and will do what he can to conceal the vampire aspect of the corpse. Good vamp to have in your corner. Mick is really in trouble with Josef, glad he is getting over himself and is willing to try and make things up with Beth and Josef. I do so hope that Beth is willing to listen to him. Mick just needs to be honest and not try and dodge the unpleasant aspects of his behavior. I'm interested in how Beth really feels. Does she understand? More please.
Anaman chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Well well well, this is a big day for all the readers of this story! :)

This is a very good chapter :P

Can't wait to see what will happen next! *you know what I mean*