Reviews for A Gift of Peace
][,
\\”»[„*&#
*)}~”"‹
Mahnoorr chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Aw, Jack 3 This was amazing.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Hilarious.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
oh gods this was brilliant I love it great just great
After each Dawn chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
"She'd never seen the Doctor cry, but tears ran freely down his face. He pressed his forehead to Rose's, then looked up again." This bit. Just this little bit is simply amazing.

Brilliant oneshot!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hehe. :) I liked it a lot! I love reunion fics, and it's fun to read some which are a bit more... unusual. :) Very nicely done.
needtowrite chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
lol, funny!
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Yay Jack!..I mean, Boe!..I mean..oh what the heck: Yay general and original reunion fic!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was great! :D Though I'm a little confused as to where this story would fit in with the actual series. Was it perhaps when Donna was at home or something, so the Doctor picked Martha up for a quick trip? O.O Anyway, this story was written so well, and I highly enjoyed it. Yay for the Face of Boe! lol
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ahh hehehhee. :)
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
so so so funny! absolutely lovely! any you know a lot about Jehovah's Witnesses! good research!

anyways, totally brilliant, lol and all that :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Awesome!
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
haha, oh, that's great!
timano chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Very cleverly written and highly enjoyable. 10 out of 10 stars
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I love it!

I like that Martha and Rose didn't get into a catfight, that the Doctor was all nervous about having to kiss Rose and stammering about their relationship, and that Jack would be the one to rescue Rose and require the Doctor to kiss her to wake her up. Wonderful :)