Reviews for The Foreign Hottie
gilo chapter 21 . 4/12/2011
love it! maybe have bella tell edward about the whole alex thing. I really dont want to see it blow up in her face!

PPS
Little.wishes.Pxa chapter 11 . 4/10/2011
CynicalDreamerC chapter 21 . 4/9/2011
Love it! :') Please update soon, though RL is always full & busy, so it understandable if it takes a while.

Great story! :)
CynicalDreamerC chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Love this so far. Your Edward & Bella are great absolutely love them! :') Now.. next chapter..
aashik chapter 21 . 4/9/2011
awesome and pls update :)
runemagic chapter 21 . 3/28/2011
omg, I love this story! Edward's Politeness, Jacob's weirdness, and Bella's ...stubbornness! Please update soon
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 21 . 3/23/2011
Oh My God! You have to update ASAP! RIGHT NOW! You won't leave the story like that, right? You'll finish it, won't you? 'Cause if you won't... You can expect me on your doorstep with a gun in my hands!
rose chapter 21 . 3/21/2011
you should have his sister come out and visit i liked the chapter keep on writing or maybe all of his family
WhenDreamsAndRealityCollide chapter 21 . 3/13/2011
I Love This Story , It's AWESOME ! :D Please Carry It On And Finish It Please Please Please
Love4Reading chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
When mike ran into the door I laughed so hard it hurt! Just thinking about it has me laughing again :)
PureGoldness chapter 21 . 2/27/2011
love this story!

update quick!:D
Erase From Fanfiction chapter 21 . 2/25/2011
Please update soon!
She Has Telekinesis chapter 21 . 2/23/2011
Please update soon! Please! Please! Please! It is such a good story!
leish95 chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
Aww this story is so good I keep laughing at wrong times (especially in the lunchroom at work ) update frequently ... Please and thankyou! Xx
Kathryne Rathbone chapter 21 . 2/14/2011
Gosh, Bella is SO oblivious to the obvious!

Love this story, can't wait for another chapter D
4,985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »