Reviews for Slice of Life
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
T-T
PyrothTenka chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Aww... that's so sad/sweet/awesome and just...

Awwww...

Thanks for this wonderful little one shot. :)

-Py
tamiiland chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Warrior!Bumblebee is scary. So very scary. If I had been Sam or Mikaela, I would've dropped dead due to heart-attack. Our yellow mech can be all warm and fuzzy and funny, but he's not to be messed with.
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
it's funny that a lot of fanfiction writers don't mention anything like that in their fanfiction. thumbs up for that little one-shot
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
D'aw, poor Bee. He's a soldier, born and raised, and it's all too easy to forget it. Not just him, either - all the Autobots, as friendly as they are, are fighter to the end. Very nice showcase of that, as well as the sweet making up afterwards. The three of them cuddling is always cute.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very nice, really it was a stupid idea...but then thats human teens for ya. Can't really blame Bumblebee for reacting that way, anyone would jump, and with constant war experience go straight into battle mode regardless of what he was thinking. Anyway, their reactions were spot on - the 'run run run sense', awkwardness and uncertainty - and Bumblebee's thoughts regarding their response are just perfect. _
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is so beautiful. I love how the light-hearted beginning turned so quickly into a dangerous situation because Sam and Mikaela sometimes forget that Bee is a soldier. And then the humans cuddling with Bee, but unable to help it that they're still scared... That's so sweet.
Blume chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
beautiful, just beautiful, but is this a one shot, or there more coming?
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Cool. That'll learn them not to startle giant battle robots.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Awesome story!
queenmab-scherzo chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
kudos again..

i loved how the whole story was not as lighthearted as the beginning would have us believe, very well crafted.

and, as always, poor bumblebee :'(
VAwitch chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Nice job - I like the tie-in to Ironhide's eye. As well as the fact that while "young", Bee's been fighting for a long time, and it does shade his reactions to situations.
Stripperella chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Very, very well done. A lot of folks completely forget that Bumblebee is a soldier. And, I'm sure, Bumblebee would dearly love to delete those files himself.
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I guess the lesson here is let sleeping 'bots lie.

Nice story idea.
Ted chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really felt for poor 'Bee. That kind of trauma can stay with you for a long time.