Reviews for A History Of Magic
Slaidback chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice. I kinda wanted to see the essay that Lily wrote.
nayin chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
nice mother/daughter story
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aw, this was adorable, I loved it. Beautiful daughter/mother fluff! -
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
What a wonderful, thought-provoking and emotional story of Ginny and Lily. Not what I expected when I read the title. Thanks for sharing it with us.
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Beautifully done! I have nothing more to say!
Acciosonicsword chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That's a really nice story, Lily is different too how I would imagine her but that's fine. And it was spell checked and completely canon, well done!

Klara
RhiBubble chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is fantastic! Great talent!

Now as I'm writing this review, I kind of understand, but I always thought Ginny was older than Colin, but they were in the same year so nevermind haha.

This is epic, if I figure out have to put this on my iPod, i will put it on there and read it just like all my other books on there.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
nice
ahrent chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
It's really good :)
MelanieCarter15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hey.. nice story.. cute and it really brings out the feelings that their children would have had.. well written!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Perfect. I love the mother-daughter relationship between Ginny and Lily, and I really enjoyed seeing how one of Harry and Ginny's kids reacted to their story. Nice work!
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
It would be really interesting wouldn't it, to be a child of Voldemort's generation. To have parents, grandparents who grew up and bled in that time. And yet, they're stories aren't they? That some listen to, and some disregard.

Well written, and one thing: I'm pretty sure in the books the Hogwarts side gets reinforcements during the second battle between Volde and Harry. Could say it tipped the scales. Then again, invunerability doesn't hurt, does it.
Nffnfn chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
love it!
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I really liked this story ut i just have one question: when you were listing out the casualties, did you miss out Lupin deliberately?
LookIntoTheMoonLight chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Beautiful. That was so touching. Lovely job!