Reviews for chasing pavement
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Love this! :)
vivi-g weasley chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely loved this one. It's perfect. I just wish it was longeeer. You have a way to make feelings stirr deep inside with just a few words. I know this is all from a while back, but I just wanted to let you know that someone's still reading and thinking that some of these stories are pretty amazing :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Rocking line!
AdotD chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Nice.
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I liked it. It felt pretty real, with the weariness and all. Very nice - I love the title (and the corresponding song) too. Such a poetic feel. ANyways, great job!
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
now it's Sakura walking away
TheSecretNotebook chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
is it bleeding love?

well that was great, as expected. kinda heavy hearted
the general girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I don't think I ever really told you how much I loved this thing in my last (long ago) review, so I logged out just for you. xD

So, this is one of your many stories that I love love love love love to the nth degree. Sakura's feelings are just portrayed SO WELL, and it's just so easy to relate to even outside of these circumstances (love), and the language used is superb and just right to convey Sakura's being across. I seriously think this is the millionth time that I've reread this.

Just...GREAT JOB AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.

-the general.
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is beautiful.

Gah, I know. That word again! I must have a very limited vocabulary. -grimaces-

But still, it is. And every word rings true. And something about Sakura's thoughts make me want to choke and start crying.
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
aww sik:)
ALICEsque chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Goodness, I spent forever looking for this. I swear I searched every type of ground /except/ pavement. All I could think of was "You cut me open."

Reading it again was worth every effort made. Sasuke's confusion and then sudden understand at the end was worded amazingly.

Thank you for writing this. ]
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Haha! It's Bledding Love by Leona Lewis! :D
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I was trying to read this yesterday but my internet wouldn't let me.

BUT IT WAS SO WELL WORTH THE WAIT.

Like oh my god. SERIOUSLY. I especially loved Sakura's brooding and her observation of the simple things about Sasuke- like the way he walks. (I do EXACTLY the same thing about my current crush, but you don't care about that, do you? Anyway...)

My other favorite part? Her describing that it wasn't just infatuation- it had matured, deepened, mutated into an instant awareness. That part was frickin' amazing.

Utterly fantastic. Completely wonderful. A job very well done. :D
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Was the song Bleeding Love? It sounds familiar...
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
and I keep bleeding.

Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love.

It's funny, cause I was just listening to that song when I was reading this and then boom! The line appeared. Amazing singer she is. Haha.

Well, let's hope I'm right or else I'd be embarrassed talking about this singer and all.

Beautifully written.