Reviews for Beyond the Balance
ShayL92 chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
I haven't actually read chapter 23 yet but I've been reading this since maybe yesterday-ish. I thought I would review anyway even though this hasn't been updated since 2008. I need to let you know how brilliant this story is. It's well written, fluffy, dramatic and just a masterpiece. I hope you decide to finish it one of these days. I love how there are flashbacks to the war with Aizen in certain chapters. I am almost certain that conflict left it's emotional scars on everyone. I have never read the manga and don't remember anything in the anime showing how affected everyone was by the war. It's something I think that desperately needed to be addressed since we saw a lot of death and bloodshed during that war. Probably the most emotionally scarring events were during Heuco Mundo while trying to rescue Orihime. That arc had me on the edge of my seat. I'm not surprised Ichigo is having nightmares about the war. It is very in character of him to feel like he is weak and a failure in protecting Rukia and everyone else he cares about. I also love how there's Ishihime as well as Ichiruki. It's rare that I find much ishihime on this site (even if it's a side pairing to ichiruki). I do love ichiruki too though. So to sum up this story is brilliantly written and I'm dying to find out more about this mysterious illness that's going around Soul Society. I figured something was off when I read that Hitsugaya (love him) was feeling under the weather some chapters ago. Then again he is totally a workaholic so maybe he's under the weather occasionally if not often.
Darkkiss15 chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
Oh dear chapy bunnies what the heck did you stop there! That is so sad! is rukia sick! Ah ichigo don't let ur hollow take over! That's happening! Please update soon!
Hex223 chapter 23 . 4/26/2012
u must update! i loves it
nom chapter 23 . 4/26/2012
*crys in corner* i just started reading it today. i wish you would update even tho it has been a wile
wolfhead chapter 23 . 3/23/2012
Awesome story! I hope you continue! :D
VanillaTwilight4 chapter 23 . 11/13/2010
Love this! I'm hoping against hope for an update :)
xoxokiss210 chapter 23 . 9/19/2010
i loved
mikelley10 chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
This has to be one of the most well written fanfics I have read. I am not sure why you have not updated in 2 years, but it is a story that most definitely should be finished. Please, I beg of you, you can not leave this story unfinished.
Veronica111111 chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
wow, I'm loving your story to death! It's so refreshing to read them so in character yet also dealing with the after effects of the war. And they're so undeniably sweet! I really liked the double perspective of this chapter, it added much more weight to be able to see the juicebox situation through both of their eyes separately. Great job so far :)
amy.cute chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
Very good story!

why you not have uploaded a new chapter since 2008?

I really hope to update soon

Chaoo
LastPandaHero chapter 23 . 2/7/2010
THE best story EVA! Please update soon!
xxGuardianxx chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
really liked it. keep more coming :)
rukia kuchiki fan chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
wow that was good. you are gonna do a next chapter aren't you?
xwhitemoonx chapter 23 . 7/28/2009
its so awsome please update!
Just me and myself chapter 23 . 1/16/2009
I love this story, I really hope you haven't given up on it. Please, update soon!