Reviews for Velvet Nightmare
16Echos chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
And you said your works werent good...tsk tsk tsk...darling have you even READ this piece? brilliant!
BMIK chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh my, I seriously have no idea why I didnt see this before...

This was delightful, and very well written. The characters were wonderfully IC, even more so since I feel that we have very similar ideas about them! The whole 'Sephiroth 'opens' Yazoos eyes and turns him evil-' thing I mean... I think you portrayed that in the most plausible way, it all makes so much sense and I can totally understand every of Yazoos/Sephiroths reasonings!

They compliment each other so well...

My favorite line was this:

"Kadaj would have been horrified to see his older brother lowering himself to this, but unlike him, Yazoo had no problem with giving over power to someone who deserved it. This man did, Kadaj didn’t."

Now I am patiently waiting for the other piece you announced
klopfen chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
OMG! This is so great! I really really hope youll write another one!
tulipsandlace chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh good grief, this is amazing! Characterisation spot-on, really lovely imagery... -dribbles- Favouriting!
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ooh, Seph/Yaz... ah, the happy mental images! lol.

I like the way to characterized Yazoo, I find it soo hard to do! But this is very nice)

Eek, poor Kadaj..O.o
xLilly White chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh my freaking GOD, that was PERFECTION! And it's for me? Aw, man, you spoil me too much :D I know it was technically me who suggested/begged/implored you to write this, but still, I only gave you the pairing; you gave it the form, the soul, the story. Ahaha, I find it great how you sort of cast Loz out as the stupid one- well, not stupid, but... I don't know, I've never really cared for him, so it's nice to see all these magnificent characters treated in the exact same way that I would've treated them; their minds explored and defined exactly as I had seen them. :D Whoo! I love this... wow! Beautifully written, and abstract, and somehow so RIGHT and perfect, even though technically it's incest- more than that, it's self-cest, or something odd like that; Yazoo is a part of Sephiroth, and he and Kadaj aren't really brothers; they're just manifestations of the same being, different parts of one same machine... it's such a strange pairing to write. But let me tell you, hon, you did beautifully! Goshes. I should've egged you to write difficult stuff like this EONS ago. :) Thanks a million times for accepting to write this!

Sorry, I know I sort of dropped out of existence again- I want to finish writing my Seph/Aeris/Hojo thing before sending it to you but I really can't find inspiration, so I think I'll just send it to you now. I've been okay otherwise, thanks very much :) I hope things are cool on your side of things, too! It was pretty funny to hear from you- thanks for poking me, I was sort of getting into a thousand things at once, and it's a bit hard to know where to start when you've got so many things in your plate.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and also, for more gorgeous works of yours! I think I'll try tackling your VincentReno once and for all, when I find the time. :) Thanks again for writing this loveliness!

-does first comment boogie-